Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Barton Watch Bands

BOGO watch straps YMMV?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2020 10:26 pm
Mar 11, 2013
764 posts
760 upvotes
Brampton
AndreaL87013 wrote: Did someone receive tracking info yet? I tracked my order by clicking on the link I received by email and I've been redirected to APC postal logistics website. I never heard of them. I believe they are the just in charge for crossing the border and then the package will be delivered by canadapost. Is that right?
I received the shipping info with APC tracking as well. I assumed shipment was via USPS. I guess APC is a faciliator.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1814 posts
889 upvotes
Narkham
wtf I was literally just checking out and then it said the code is not valid anymore.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4818 posts
650 upvotes
Vancity
AndreaL87013 wrote: Did someone receive tracking info yet? I tracked my order by clicking on the link I received by email and I've been redirected to APC postal logistics website. I never heard of them. I believe they are the just in charge for crossing the border and then the package will be delivered by canadapost. Is that right?
If you chose the cheapest shipping option, their website says there is limited tracking info with this method and could take up to a month due to COVID logistics delays. So don't expect an update anytime soon once you get the APC tracking.
Jan 19, 2017
807 posts
884 upvotes
Kitchener
Ive bought a few on Amazon Prime, theyre great.
Dec 19, 2018
194 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
sonick wrote: If you chose the cheapest shipping option, their website says there is limited tracking info with this method and could take up to a month due to COVID logistics delays. So don't expect an update anytime soon once you get the APC tracking.
I'm actually receiving some updates but the exact location is unclear.

Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4818 posts
650 upvotes
Vancity
Nawsmith wrote: Anyone receive their straps yet??
Ordered July 31st not received yet. Their website did say it takes awhile for international shipping, and even longer possibly due to COVID.

Latest status was Departed Processing Center on Aug 13
Jun 8, 2018
86 posts
52 upvotes
sonick wrote: Ordered July 31st not received yet. Their website did say it takes awhile for international shipping, and even longer possibly due to COVID.

Latest status was Departed Processing Center on Aug 13

Andreas updates seem to be a full week ahead of mine. Just wondering if anyone who started getting updates earlier ended up receiving things earlier, but it seems not yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6011 posts
5879 upvotes
BC
Are watch straps pretty much universal? I have a Garmin Approach S2 that has a tear on the strap.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1687 posts
710 upvotes
Toronto
Any good bands to pair with luxury watches like omega, Rolex, etc...?
Jan 30, 2012
211 posts
267 upvotes
Figure out the lug width of your watch to know what size strap you need. Should be in the description of your watch on the manufacturer's website
Dec 19, 2018
194 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
Received them yesterday here in Montreal! Tracking info are not reliable, since the last update was on Aug 13 and it was still in New Jersey!
Here is my feedback: I bought a quick release leather and a nato style leather. Both are pretty good, but the first is thicker and better sized, it seems more premium. NATO style is neat and kind of unusual strap, but it's thinner and less refined. Also it's strangely long (if you are wondering I ordered the standard size) but it can be trimmed with a good pair of scissors as stated in Barton website.
Jun 8, 2018
86 posts
52 upvotes
AndreaL87013 wrote: Received them yesterday here in Montreal! Tracking info are not reliable, since the last update was on Aug 13 and it was still in New Jersey!
Here is my feedback: I bought a quick release leather and a nato style leather. Both are pretty good, but the first is thicker and better sized, it seems more premium. NATO style is neat and kind of unusual strap, but it's thinner and less refined. Also it's strangely long (if you are wondering I ordered the standard size) but it can be trimmed with a good pair of scissors as stated in Barton website.

Any customs collected?
Jul 26, 2008
318 posts
277 upvotes
Sidney
Have 2 galaxy silicon straps in my cart, code doesn't seem valid any longer.
Nov 24, 2012
177 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
AndreaL87013 wrote: Received them yesterday here in Montreal! Tracking info are not reliable, since the last update was on Aug 13 and it was still in New Jersey!
How many days did it take for delivery after "Ready to Export/Departed processing center"?

On my order (placed on 4-Aug), the latest updates are:
- 18 Aug - parcel order manifested, ready for export
- 19 Aug - departed processing center
- 19 Aug - shipment received by partner carrier
- 19 Aug - processed through facility
Dec 19, 2018
194 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
infotech58 wrote: How many days did it take for delivery after "Ready to Export/Departed processing center"?

On my order (placed on 4-Aug), the latest updates are:
- 18 Aug - parcel order manifested, ready for export
- 19 Aug - departed processing center
- 19 Aug - shipment received by partner carrier
- 19 Aug - processed through facility
Delivered 6 days after "Departed Processing Center".
Here is my tracking history. It may be helpful.

Aug 13 2020 08:00 AM Departed Processing Center East Rutherford, NJ
Aug 12 2020 07:24 PM Processed Through Facility ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 11430
Aug 12 2020 07:24 PM Shipment Received by Partner Carrier ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 11430
Aug 12 2020 06:35 PM Parcel Order Manifested , Ready For Export East Rutherford, NJ
Aug 11 2020 09:18 AM Parcel Order Scanned East Rutherford, NJ
Aug 07 2020 04:31 PM Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse
Jan 14, 2013
64 posts
7 upvotes
HI, this coupon code didnt work for me, so maybe its expired, but 'SAVE25' seems to work