Baseball Season is coming up ... Who wants to play? - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2019 2:45 pm
[OP]
Oct 13, 2001
482 posts
30 upvotes

Baseball Season is coming up ... Who wants to play? - GTA

The Erin Mills Mens Slo Pitch League is looking for players or a team. We had a team drop out after the last season so space has been added for the upcoming season. I know a bunch of RFDers get together every now and again to play so if anyone is interested in playing on a regular basis in a fun league, this is a great opportunity.

Here's the details:

- We play two games per week - one game on Thursday or Friday evening (either at 7 or 845pm) and one game Sunday morning 9am or 1045am)
- We play at Brickyards Park in Mississauga - Dundas and Mavis area
- There will be between 26-30 games in the regular season and then a round robin playoff format where you are guaranteed at least 2 games
- The only requirement is that you are a male over the age of 25 and have your own glove, shoes and bat (thought most teams have plenty of bats they are willing to share). There used to be requirement that you are a resident of Mississauga, but that no longer applies.
- Price per player is about $200 for the season and that includes all games, permits and a year end BBQ

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll pass along the contact details. We'd prefer a whole team so if someone wants to organize one as a captain, that would be great, but if you're an individual, we have a process to find space for you on a team that needs someone
Last edited by Sinical on Feb 22nd, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
[OP]
Oct 13, 2001
482 posts
30 upvotes
I responded to a few PMs ... bumping for anyone else interested
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
2248 posts
1100 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Any prices for 1st place teams?
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10980 posts
5815 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
What if I can't catch that good and suck at batting? Do I still qualify?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!