• Apr 25th, 2019 7:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9428 posts
3464 upvotes
Toronto

[Bass Pro Shops] Daisy Model 74 Semi Auto CO2 BB Rifle $29.97

Bass Pro Shop has this Daisy 74 Semi Auto CO2 BB rifle for $29.97 CDN (web site prices are in US) Not sure when it ends. There seemed to be lots available at my local Bass Pro in Vaughan Mills.
Seems to get decent reviews for accuracy and fun value, but CO2 costs money. A good economy option if semi automatic firing is worth the extra cost of CO2 cartridges over the pump action simplicity of the refurb. Red Ryders on sale at Princess Auto.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really **cking stupid.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2079 posts
352 upvotes
In-store only then as it can not be shipped.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9428 posts
3464 upvotes
Toronto
andreid wrote:
Apr 19th, 2019 12:01 am
In-store only then as it can not be shipped.
It seemed like I could have ordered one online, when I tested. I got to payment options with my delivery location in Ontario. Shipping was high though, at $15.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really **cking stupid.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9428 posts
3464 upvotes
Toronto
Here are some store display and receipt pics if anyone wants to try to price match elsewhere.
Images
  • 20190420_142146.jpg
  • 20190420_142156.jpg
  • 20190420_185418.jpg
Dec 10, 2012
832 posts
450 upvotes
Richmond Hill
BB's ricochet like crazy. Make sure to wear googles. Single shot is way more economical w/o having to buy co2 cartridges. Plus after like 10 shots, the power diminishes, making inconsistent aiming.

Good thing though is they are indestructible/resealable when you can find them.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1944 posts
548 upvotes
Ottawa
Damn, no Bass Pros in Ottawa :(
I like the black more than the Daisy at Princess Auto
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9428 posts
3464 upvotes
Toronto
Vietlord wrote:
Apr 25th, 2019 4:19 am
Damn, no Bass Pros in Ottawa :(
I like the black more than the Daisy at Princess Auto
You could see if Cabela's have them in Ottawa at that price in store too or will PM and order one for in store pick up. I believe they are related companies and might use the same warehouse inventory.
Mar 7, 2017
661 posts
289 upvotes
Ham, ON
Does anyone know if I am able to look online to see the stocked inventory of the Bass Pro shop in Vaughan?
Specifically I am interested to see what ammunition/firearms are stocked in Vaughan and what their prices are?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8106 posts
1545 upvotes
Toronto
sirxterminator wrote:
Apr 20th, 2019 7:30 pm
BB's ricochet like crazy. Make sure to wear googles. Single shot is way more economical w/o having to buy co2 cartridges. Plus after like 10 shots, the power diminishes, making inconsistent aiming.

Good thing though is they are indestructible/resealable when you can find them.
Agreed. I've had a friend shoot a red ryder bb gun indoors and one time it ricochet'd off a few walls until it hit him on the back of his head. Safety goggles are really mandatory for these things IMO.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9428 posts
3464 upvotes
Toronto
appleb wrote:
Apr 25th, 2019 3:24 pm
Agreed. I've had a friend shoot a red ryder bb gun indoors and one time it ricochet'd off a few walls until it hit him on the back of his head. Safety goggles are really mandatory for these things IMO.
I agree with both of you. Shooting these indoors requires eye protection and appropriate clothing.
When shooting similar guns indoors years ago, we would often make a target box from a large box filled with layers of folded cardboard, and attach smaller targets to it. That way all but the wildest shots would pentrate and be contained by the box. The side benefit is that you can recover most of your BB's from inside the target when you need them.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9428 posts
3464 upvotes
Toronto
DealFixation wrote:
Apr 25th, 2019 3:07 pm
Does anyone know if I am able to look online to see the stocked inventory of the Bass Pro shop in Vaughan?
Specifically I am interested to see what ammunition/firearms are stocked in Vaughan and what their prices are?

You can get some minimal info from the website. If you choose Vaughan as your store, you can see if certain items are in stock or out of stock at that store, but not the number available, and you will see the American price, not the Canadian price in that store.