• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2020 11:00 am
[OP]
Dec 18, 2019
3 posts
29 upvotes

[Bath & Body Works] 3-wick CANDLE SALE $11.95

All 3-Wick Candles, $11.95
Limit 18. While supplies last. Valid in Canada Bath & Body Works physical stores only. On selected styles. Selection may vary by store location. Not redeemable for cash, or on gift cards and sale merchandise. May not be applied to previously purchased merchandise.
FRIDAY DECEMBER 4 TO SUNDAY DECEMBER 6
124 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4464 posts
2156 upvotes
Toronto, ON
physical stores only?

TIsk TIsk, I guess Bath & Body Works didn't get the memo that ecommerce is the present and future.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2002
1358 posts
161 upvotes
Sweet, perfect stocking stuffers.
Dec 2, 2009
383 posts
438 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: physical stores only?

TIsk TIsk, I guess Bath & Body Works didn't get the memo that ecommerce is the present and future.
Their American website has an online store.
Sep 2, 2019
86 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
JRGUINNESS wrote: physical stores only?

smh, like i want to go to a mall rn.
Dec 24, 2017
857 posts
765 upvotes
London
PSA: I am an employee, the stores will be CRAZY busy the next 3 days. People are diehard for these candles, I might not even bother if I didn't get to shop the sale before store opening lol

edit to add: also, it is online through the US site as well but with exchange and shipping it'll be a significant amount more and you cant return or exchange them in canadian stores. You'd be better off buying them on a more standard $16/2 for $24 (w/ 10 off coupon) sale to avoid craziness
Jul 2, 2003
560 posts
324 upvotes
GTA
Are these considered essential and are open during Toronto/Peel lockdown?
Aug 22, 2019
93 posts
43 upvotes
waz wrote: Are these considered essential and are open during Toronto/Peel lockdown?
Unfortunately not, as most of them are also connected to malls. So you would have to go to Durham Region or york region, maybe even in Halton region depending on where you live.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1233 posts
554 upvotes
Sask
Price went up by a dollar this year. Last year they were 10.95. I wonder if the stores will be giving out 10 dollar off 30 coupons at the tills again with each purchase? They did last year and was able to go back and stack the coupon on more candles. Lineups will be crazy long getting into the stores so might not be worth waiting this year. At least they made it a 3 day sale this year instead of just 1.
Jul 1, 2015
72 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ced2334 wrote: Price went up by a dollar this year. Last year they were 10.95. I wonder if the stores will be giving out 10 dollar off 30 coupons at the tills again with each purchase? They did last year and was able to go back and stack the coupon on more candles. Lineups will be crazy long getting into the stores so might not be worth waiting this year. At least they made it a 3 day sale this year instead of just 1.
Their coupons now are only $10 off 40 or $10 off $50 from what I have seen. Last time I was there they wouldn't let me use a coupon with the daily candle deal but that may be different for each store because they used to allow it
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1233 posts
554 upvotes
Sask
Hopefully they have some kind of display set up showing all of the different kinds they have and people can just tell an employee how much of each they want. I can't imagine they're gonna be letting people open lids to smell them either.
Sep 16, 2010
397 posts
454 upvotes
Ontario
kwong14 wrote: smh, like i want to go to a mall rn.
Where I live you can go to the mall freely without worrying much tbh. Not everywhere is a clusterf***
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1142 posts
768 upvotes
JustinS6 wrote: Where I live you can go to the mall freely without worrying much tbh. Not everywhere is a clusterf***
Your medal is in the mail.
May 17, 2017
404 posts
1035 upvotes
Aren't stores in Canada (Toronto) closed right now? Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7332 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
JustinS6 wrote: Where I live you can go to the mall freely without worrying much tbh. Not everywhere is a clusterf***
Where I live in Ontario they will be redeploying resident (students post medical school) anesthesiologists into general internal medicine over the next month in preparation for cants such as yourself
_{o,o}...{o.-}--{0,0}
_|)__)_--|)_(|-_-(__(|
--"-"-___-"-"-__--"-"-
Aug 13, 2019
148 posts
257 upvotes
asifnana wrote:
Your medal is in the mail.
Now if we can just get everywhere else in the world to mimic where Justin lives we won't even need a vaccine and candles for all!
Jun 27, 2012
850 posts
1616 upvotes
Physical stores only? Get with the times.
2010-2020 Contest Winnings = $0
Jan 14, 2017
574 posts
296 upvotes
CanadaBoy wrote: Where I live in Ontario they will be redeploying resident (students post medical school) anesthesiologists into general internal medicine over the next month in preparation for cants such as yourself
we really should separate those that believe in the Swedish vs Fauci method of handling Covid
The Great Leap Forward or Reset