Expired Hot Deals

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale with $1.99 Hand Soaps In- Store (Less w/ Email Sign-Up)! YMMV!

[OP]
Dec 2, 2011
36 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto

[Bath & Body Works] Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale with $1.99 Hand Soaps In- Store (Less w/ Email Sign-Up)! YMMV!

BBW has their semi-annual sale going on both in-store and online, but it's the unadvertised $1.99 hand soaps that are the real steal!

While the winter/Christmas scents have been marked down to $3, the summer/fall/Halloween scents have been marked down to $1.99 in store. YMMV, I can only confirm this to be the case for Square One and Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga.

Combine with $10 off $30 email sign up to bring the price down to $1.37 per unit on 16 hand soaps.

Email signup code may take up to 72 hours to get to your inbox though.

Good luck!
7 replies
Dec 8, 2016
88 posts
110 upvotes
don't think my signup code is coming. it's been more than 72hrs at this point
Sep 12, 2006
344 posts
408 upvotes
Don’t seem to see any $1.99 ones online. Are they OOS already? Tried to do a search and sort but lowest I see are the $3 ones
Sep 18, 2012
115 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
jerson wrote: Don’t seem to see any $1.99 ones online. Are they OOS already? Tried to do a search and sort but lowest I see are the $3 ones
it's 1.99 only in store
Jun 1, 2017
107 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. It looks like most are on clearance for $3.

I asked a staff and she pointed me towards the 75% off hand soaps which came down to $1.99. Mostly Halloween themed, I picked up a pumpkin spice scented and an apple scented.

BBW at promenade mall in Thornhill
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1227 posts
1467 upvotes
Toronto
carmageddon wrote: I like BBW
I used to work there ... i kid you not, i own a shirt that says ,"I ❤ BBW"