Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
7800 posts
302 upvotes

Baton Rouge

Is this place any good (the one at Beaver Creek)? How expensive/cheap it is?
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
21 replies
Apr 26, 2004
611 posts
I like it. Big entrees, a good steak for about $25 include salad and sides. Lots of people love their ribs. I like their steaks better.
May 28, 2005
719 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
They have amazing ribs and big portions
Deal Fanatic
Dec 21, 2005
5237 posts
474 upvotes
Markham
[quote="Kinki"]Pretty affordable with big portions. Usually an entr
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5567 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
I've been once. I thought the food was really good and the atmosphere is fantastic. Portion sizes are big like everyone else mentioned. Definitely recommened if you're looking for a more upscale restaurant to go to.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2003
1179 posts
23 upvotes
Yes, like everyone has said, portions are big - if you want to try their Spanish Dip make sure you go with a group of 4 or more. ;)

I like their baby ribs which they are famous for. I'll try their steaks next time.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1664 posts
36 upvotes
Mississauga
I once wanted to visit the new BR in Heartland, Mississauga; but saw their menu was pretty pricy. So, we went to the newly opened Milestone accross the road instead and we really like it.

Anyone been to both places and like BR better? I'm not attracted to the bigger portions.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2003
6243 posts
92 upvotes
It's not that expensive. For ~9$ you get a super big chicken burger with tons of fries. Add a drink, tip and taxes and you're at 15$. Quit e agood value. If you want something better, you can get a nice plate for ~15$. Steaks and ribs are expensive though....
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10159 posts
1111 upvotes
Brampton
I have been to the one at the Eaton Centre and it was a great experience. The food was great, large portions, friendly staff and priced fairly for what you get. I highly recommend it.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2002
1066 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
squall458 wrote:I have been to the one at the Eaton Centre and it was a great experience. The food was great, large portions, friendly staff and priced fairly for what you get. I highly recommend it.
I concur, the ribs are amazing.

now I crave them, goddamnit.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2005
3243 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
squall458 wrote:I have been to the one at the Eaton Centre and it was a great experience. The food was great, large portions, friendly staff and priced fairly for what you get. I highly recommend it.
Gee, the last two nights that I've been there must have been their "off" nights. As far as I'm concerned when it comes to the Eaton Centre location, their food is so-so in quality and good when it comes to quantity. Service is pretty good too but nothing to rave about.
It's called "Google", use it before wasting my time. ;)

And yet another blog.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8039 posts
2045 upvotes
Mississauga
I've been to both Heartland and Eaton Centre.

The one at Heartland is poor. The first time when they were first opened - poor poor bad service. The last time I was there, the ribs were bbq'd and saucy on the outside but cold/frozen on the inside.

I like the french fries though.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5699 posts
304 upvotes
Been to the one at East Beaver Creek, Eaton Centre, Yonge and Empress, and one in Montreal. Have had good experiences at all of them! Quality and quantity is consistent, and their ribs are great! Definitely better than Milestones! (But Milestones has better drinks though)