• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2006 10:29 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
1991 posts
171 upvotes
mmm their ribs are good :D I went there for my birthday last year. I like the sides you can choose too :) I went to the one in Richmond Hill so I guess it's the East Beaver Creek one.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1099 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
By far the best ribs in the city, portions are big. I have been to the Purple Pig, Orleans and Tony Romas, and BR beats them all hands down! Price is average.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2004
2165 posts
12 upvotes
wrigley wrote:By far the best ribs in the city, portions are big. I have been to the Purple Pig, Orleans and Tony Romas, and BR beats them all hands down! Price is average.
I concur. As for the price, I ALWAYS go for their rack of ribs during the before 4pm lunch specials. I think it's a pretty good price for their great quality of ribs - and the quantity is just the right amount for a single person.

I also love their crunchy or crispy chicken with 2-3 diff. types of dipping. Man, that stuff is good too!
Aug 10, 2003
175 posts
i've been to eaton's, north york centre, weston/7 and east beaver creek...

ordered the new york steak every single time... seems like the north york centre one was the only one that got it just right... the east beaver creek tends to overcook my steak...

on another note... if anyone was wondering how huge their portions could be, they might wanna try ordering the chicken tenders. :lol:
My feedback:
my heat <-- just starting out
Sep 5, 2005
270 posts
1 upvote
Baton Rouge is amazing.

Awesome baby back ribs and veal chop. Try the Spinach Dip - best I have ever tried. Good portion size. Reasonably priced (taking into consideration the portions as well as atmosphere).

The one at the Eaton's Centre is great. I've been there numerous times and have received outstanding to good service, but never bad.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2002
1447 posts
emz wrote:I concur. As for the price, I ALWAYS go for their rack of ribs during the before 4pm lunch specials. I think it's a pretty good price for their great quality of ribs - and the quantity is just the right amount for a single person.

I also love their crunchy or crispy chicken with 2-3 diff. types of dipping. Man, that stuff is good too!
How much are the ribs during lunch?
Nov 29, 2004
348 posts
44 upvotes
Scarborough
babychai wrote:i've been to eaton's, north york centre, weston/7 and east beaver creek...

ordered the new york steak every single time... seems like the north york centre one was the only one that got it just right... the east beaver creek tends to overcook my steak...

on another note... if anyone was wondering how huge their portions could be, they might wanna try ordering the chicken tenders. :lol:
The first time I ever went there (North York Centre one), I ordered the Chicken Tenders. The waitress warned me and said that they were quite large and that it may be too much for me, but I insisted. And oh man, they were HUGE. I think I only managed to finish eating 1/3 of the plate before I was completely stuffed.