Expired Hot Deals

[Battle.net Shop] Destiny 2 PC $48.74 (CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 11:44 am
[OP]
Dec 18, 2012
307 posts
363 upvotes
Quebec

Destiny 2 PC $48.74 (CAD)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Battle.net Shop
Same prices as the ones during the Black Friday Battle.net Shop sale event

Prices are in Canadian Dollar.
48.74  74.99   Destiny 2 (Standard Edition)
84.74  112.99 Destiny 2 (Game + Expansion Pass Bundle)
93.74  124.99 Destiny 2 (Digital Deluxe)
[FS] [Battle.net Shop] 25% off any item with a gift option (including sale price)
Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, Overwatch, Diablo III, Battle for Azeroth, WoW Game TIme, Hearthstone Card Packs, and more....
17 replies
Aug 24, 2017
77 posts
169 upvotes
Yes compared to D1 it isnt as good but D2 is still really fun to play. I dont know why people are hating on this game so much like its the end of the world. The only problem was the xp glitch that was limiting players to get cosmetic items and people still made a huge deal about it.

Honestly I didn't even know about it till last week and I was still having a blast. Aside from all this hate, this game is worth it in my opinion.

If you ever get this game, head over to reddit /r/destiny2 and not /r/destinythegame. You will have a much better time!
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33719 posts
3732 upvotes
Winnipeg
benilla wrote: Thanks for finding the deal OP but I encourage everyone not to support this game. Give this a read, these guys are no better than EA:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comment ... eservedly/
i wasn't aware this game is made by blizzard, i thought for sure it must have been made by EA, guess EA's greed is contagious.
Nov 24, 2014
43 posts
31 upvotes
divx wrote: i wasn't aware this game is made by blizzard, i thought for sure it must have been made by EA, guess EA's greed is contagious.
It's not, They just partnered with Blizzard for PC to use their battle.net system. The game is created by Bungie and published by Activision
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33719 posts
3732 upvotes
Winnipeg
Dyklone wrote: It's not, They just partnered with Blizzard for PC to use their battle.net system. The game is created by Bungie and published by Activision
blizzard is a good brand and they need to be careful associating with loot boxes.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
Both BF2 and D2 are shit atm. D2 is salvagable but BF2 is dead on arrival.

I'm still wondering how I can get a refund on them if I bought and used the keys from Walmart. Seems too much of a hassle but I got the for about $45 each during the E3 sale after using some grocery coupon.
Dec 27, 2016
66 posts
68 upvotes
divx wrote: blizzard is a good brand and they need to be careful associating with loot boxes.
They are already using loot boxes in their games like Overwatch, they just keep it cosmetic and it never provides an advantage in gameplay.
May 3, 2007
456 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah the game is made by Bungie, after shortly releasing the game. They are releasing a expansion part 1 for $40+ Also you can spend more money in game too. The graphics was excellent, but terrible story mode and end game.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5058 posts
1857 upvotes
Toronto
CD Keys are consumables, don't try to rip off Wal-Mart.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33719 posts
3732 upvotes
Winnipeg
rebel_rfd wrote: CD Keys are consumables, don't try to rip off Wal-Mart.
get it from amazon and steam as they are known to provide refunds.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
rebel_rfd wrote: CD Keys are consumables, don't try to rip off Wal-Mart.
Haha, that's funny considering posts, and upvotes for them, about 'sales' based on price errors. "Don't email them because they'll find out", "you'll ruined it for everyone". And these are stores much smaller than WM.

But meh, too much hassle. I'm on vacation mode.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
9653 posts
5461 upvotes
benilla wrote: Thanks for finding the deal OP but I encourage everyone not to support this game. Give this a read, these guys are no better than EA:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comment ... eservedly/
Thanks for the info. I was originally thinking of buying it (have not gamed for a few years, and thought maybe I'll play a game over x'mas). Not going to support their greedy / sales strategy.
Temp. Banned
Jan 21, 2006
637 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
I got it free with my 1080TI and maybe played 10 hours total its ok but its just another fps with no major surprises. Wasn't very impressed I would wait till the price drops.
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How magnificent Is Messi? There is no answer It’s like counting the bubbles in a bottle of Champagne
Destroying Arsenal and Manchester united is what he does best.... :p
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3553 posts
2123 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Pkmangg wrote: Yes compared to D1 it isnt as good but D2 is still really fun to play. I dont know why people are hating on this game so much like its the end of the world. The only problem was the xp glitch that was limiting players to get cosmetic items and people still made a huge deal about it.

Honestly I didn't even know about it till last week and I was still having a blast. Aside from all this hate, this game is worth it in my opinion.

If you ever get this game, head over to reddit /r/destiny2 and not /r/destinythegame. You will have a much better time!
lmao... This read like I don't know why people keep making a big deal. He only beats me when I talk out of place.
---