Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

The Bay $10 coupon instore (w/ min. $50 purchase) ~ YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2013 6:42 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
My conscience is 100% fine after looking at my HBC Credit Card statement where the interest rate is at 28.8%/yr, which should be criminal. 28.8% = the same as Lying and Cheating. But that's just me.
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Do you have any conscience at all? Doesn't the fact that you're knowingly lying and cheating set off ANY little alarm bells in your head?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6304 upvotes
Prince George
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This site always has been, and likely always will be, full of sociopaths. financial-post-calls-some-rfders-sociopaths-672393/ That discussion back in 2008 was sparked by an almost identical situation with a Mark's coupon for $10 off, no minimum, supposedly single use but people were able to abuse it.

Pratzy, I took the quote off my signature because it seems some people were thinking I agreed with you, instead of what I actually meant: "can you believe there are actually people out there who think there is no place for morals on RFD?"
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6304 upvotes
Prince George
board_salomon wrote: hi guys, i noticed today that i got charged $5x2 for sending and receiving this text from the bay, did this happen to some of you guys? this really sucks
Ouch!

I checked my statement on Koodo and there's no extra charge that I can see. Who is your provider?
Deal Addict
May 28, 2011
1607 posts
2325 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This site always has been, and likely always will be, full of sociopaths. financial-post-calls-some-rfders-sociopaths-672393/ That discussion back in 2008 was sparked by an almost identical situation with a Mark's coupon for $10 off, no minimum, supposedly single use but people were able to abuse it.

Pratzy, I took the quote off my signature because it seems some people were thinking I agreed with you, instead of what I actually meant: "can you believe there are actually people out there who think there is no place for morals on RFD?"
Yes, using coupons to your advantage makes you a sociopath. :facepalm:

You just lost all credibility with that post, now you're just trying to troll this thread under the guise of discussing
morals.
I'm not going to waste more of my time and feed your trolling.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1191 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This site always has been, and likely always will be, full of sociopaths. financial-post-calls-some-rfders-sociopaths-672393/ That discussion back in 2008 was sparked by an almost identical situation with a Mark's coupon for $10 off, no minimum, supposedly single use but people were able to abuse it.

thread cap much? the deal is essential dead..so go away and stop trolling
Oct 8, 2007
146 posts
11 upvotes
thanks guys, called Telus, got my charges reversed. thanks again
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
9648 posts
3950 upvotes
Toronto
board_salomon wrote: hi guys, i noticed today that i got charged $5x2 for sending and receiving this text from the bay, did this happen to some of you guys? this really sucks
Unless your carrier made some kind of mistake, this is simply not possible in this case. If you subscribe to a premium text messaging serice, you must confirm your consent, otherwise the program does not fulfil the requirements of the CRTC and the FCC. Messages attracting premium rates have to be identified as such and cannot come as a "surprise" to the user. The rules on this are very clear. A repectable company like The Bay could not afford the negative publicity if were involved in something like that.
Feb 7, 2008
966 posts
358 upvotes
Okanagan
is there a new code? or the deal is done?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
I remember there was a $10 off $50 coupon with my HBC credit card statement to redeem in the bay afew days ago.
Oct 5, 2010
12 posts
1 upvote
Anyone have a new code pleaseeee ? I need to buy some stuff at TheBay, looking for coupon :) , thanks so much!
Jun 9, 2007
874 posts
210 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
reddeals wrote: Anyone has new code? Thanks
I'm also wondering the same. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
5039 posts
302 upvotes
Stoney Creek
Has anyone been able to sign up with this that has service with Wind Mobile? I sent 2 texts with no response, then on my bill I see I was charged 10 cents for each one and the description says "M&M’s Island Wish Text to Win" :confused:
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
RIP! this was one good HOT deal!
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro