Expired Hot Deals

[The Bay] the Bay, BAY DAYS Lowest Prices of the Season. Shop Online.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2012 4:09 pm
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
562 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: Don't care about fashion? These clothes actually fit. Most things you buy at the Bay are 'box-cut' and not fitted. Maybe you are happy wearing oversized shirts made for middle aged pot bellied business men, but for those of us in good shape, those clothes look like garbage. You cannot compare Winners to an outlet as most clothes at Winners are seconds, and have imperfections. You go ahead and waste your money, I'll shop at the outlets.
if you didn't say you got van heusen from the outlet... your foot wouldnt be so far in your mouth it's almost on its way out from your behind

LOL @ Van Heusen from the outlet.

You pretend you care about fit and all that..then you say where you get your shirts from
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
9209 posts
1216 upvotes
Vancouver
Luidge wrote: Are the nautica duvet worth buying for winter. Heavy enough? Or am i better with the Costco one?

I have the same question.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2005
1695 posts
48 upvotes
have been away from RFD for a long time, but glad to see gilboman is still here driving his VW.

I have to agree with the outlet mall guy a little bit. I find plenty of thing I like at the US outlet malls. way more than anything at Sears or Bay. Maybe because I wear casual at work. And I don't wear white shirts ;-) I actually have a $15 off hbc card and scoured Bay the other day, but could not find anything I liked. Did not even look at the price labels. The only things nice were the shoes, but they were mostly gone.
Aug 25, 2011
550 posts
187 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
You just had to necro this thread..
Mar 6, 2006
562 posts
35 upvotes
Stuff at the bay are nice. I don't get why someone is saying it not fitted or anything. Maybe he got a unique shape or sth, in that case you better get it tailor instead.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2164 posts
440 upvotes
Winnipeg
Gotta love 5 month old bumps :confused:
😉
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
minilarkie wrote: Stuff at the bay are nice. I don't get why someone is saying it not fitted or anything. Maybe he got a unique shape or sth, in that case you better get it tailor instead.

sizing is north american. if you are asian, you're pretty much european sizing which is smaller and slimmer. it's a pain in the ass searching for your size
have you seen boxing day? if you have any infos that can help us locate him, please contact us @ 1‒800‒867‒5309

(V)^,,,,^(V) woop woop woop woop woop
flashy_mcflash wrote: haha. Though seriously, what a ridiculous year for CG to be trendy. If there was one year NOT to spend $600 on a coat, it was this winter.