• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2011 7:40 pm
[OP]
Jul 23, 2009
91 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto

[Bay Bloor Radio] Bay Bloor Radio Boxing Week Sale

Sale is on now, in-store only. Here is the flyer.
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9269 posts
2059 upvotes
Toronto
How does the b4 compare to the paradig atom monitors v6 and alpha b1?
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20864 posts
3306 upvotes
YUL
Most of it is warm at best. The only deal I'd consider hot is the T1 Alpha towers for $299, which are almost 50% off. I have a pair, and they are amazing speakers for the money. I use them without a sub, too.

I'm waiting to see what Kromer Radio has for Boxing Day. Sadly, their BD flyer is no where to be found.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2532 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
cold.. so happy I got my B&W P5s during cyber monday
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2145 posts
42 upvotes
Mississauga
najibs wrote: Most of it is warm at best. The only deal I'd consider hot is the T1 Alpha towers for $299, which are almost 50% off. I have a pair, and they are amazing speakers for the money. I use them without a sub, too.

I'm waiting to see what Kromer Radio has for Boxing Day. Sadly, their BD flyer is no where to be found.
Najibs. Let me know if you buy something from Kromer and change your mind. I may get it like I did the Marantz receiver that I bought from you last year ;-)
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20864 posts
3306 upvotes
YUL
mannyb wrote: Najibs. Let me know if you buy something from Kromer and change your mind. I may get it like I did the Marantz receiver that I bought from you last year ;-)

Hahaha....shut it! I know eh...I'm a terrible impulse shopper. Whoever is in charge of Kromer's marketing team deserves to get fired. The Boxing Day flyer is up for almost every retailer out there and Kromer still doesn't have theirs up.
Also, I did buy a Pioneer Elite VSX-31 a few months ago, and still haven't taken it out of the box yet...I'll let you have it for what I paid...$300 ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
2145 posts
42 upvotes
Mississauga
najibs wrote: Hahaha....shut it! I know eh...I'm a terrible impulse shopper. Whoever is in charge of Kromer's marketing team deserves to get fired. The Boxing Day flyer is up for almost every retailer out there and Kromer still doesn't have theirs up.
Also, I did buy a Pioneer Elite VSX-31 a few months ago, and still haven't taken it out of the box yet...I'll let you have it for what I paid...$300 ;)
LOL. Your impulse buying is a benefit to the RFD members. Please don't stop ;-) So are you going to Kromer or BBR today/tomorrow?
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20864 posts
3306 upvotes
YUL
mannyb wrote: LOL. Your impulse buying is a benefit to the RFD members. Please don't stop ;-) So are you going to Kromer or BBR today/tomorrow?

Hehe. Ya, ya. And No I won't be stopping in. Busy today and leaving soon to Quebec for a few days. Whoever is in charge of marketing and advertising for Kromer Radio, I repeat, they should be canned immediately. I'm looking on Kromer's site and there is STILL no boxing day flyer. Busiest retail day of the year and the company hasn't bothered to release or even make the flyer. That's a major fail in the retail world. Are they not interested in making money?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
7904 posts
396 upvotes
Brampton
najibs wrote: Hehe. Ya, ya. And No I won't be stopping in. Busy today and leaving soon to Quebec for a few days. Whoever is in charge of marketing and advertising for Kromer Radio, I repeat, they should be canned immediately. I'm looking on Kromer's site and there is STILL no boxing day flyer. Busiest retail day of the year and the company hasn't bothered to release or even make the flyer. That's a major fail in the retail world. Are they not interested in making money?

+1

I know last year they had great deals which I went and bought from them but this year there is no mention of boxing day.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20864 posts
3306 upvotes
YUL
Badman wrote: +1

I know last year they had great deals which I went and bought from them but this year there is no mention of boxing day.

Yet again, another marketing fail by another high end audio/video retailer. These people need to invest in marketing people. Check www.trutone.ca
Nice deal on the Anthem MRX300 receiver.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8602 posts
1072 upvotes
How much was the mrx300?