Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Ebates Super App Sunday - The Bay 10% cash back (check app for full list of other stores)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 6:21 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 10, 2017
797 posts
1452 upvotes

Ebates Super App Sunday - The Bay 10% cash back (check app for full list of other stores)

Retailer:
The Bay
Got notice of 1 day only bonus cash back on the Ebates App.
What caught my eye is the 10% cash back from The Bay, which is hot. You may also be interested in 12% from Lenovo or 8% from Joe Fresh. Check the app for the full list of stores that qualify for extra cash back.
It's one day only!
Happy hunting.
Images
  • upload.jpg
29 replies
Jan 28, 2006
173 posts
91 upvotes
anything worth buying from the bay other than clothing?
Jun 10, 2017
797 posts
1452 upvotes
Meister19 wrote: anything worth buying from the bay other than clothing?
Good question.. For me, it's more for my wife, as she shops online alot and the bay is one of those stores. She mostly buys clothes and cosmetics, but right now there is a big sale on handbags and she bought a coach bag, which she claims is an amazing deal?? Thinking Face
She doesn't go through ebates all the time even though I keep reminding her..
I guess for the guys, there may not be much, but I'm trying to save you money if you got a wife or girlfriend that shops at the bay lol. GL.
Jun 10, 2017
797 posts
1452 upvotes
Meister19 wrote: https://www.thebay.com/breville-barista ... +302025917

Breville
Barista Express Espresso Maker BES870BSXL

550-10%= 495. Isn't this a pretty good deal?
Do keep in mind that the 10% cash back is on pre-tax cost and you're paying tax on the full amount, therefore it is technically not a full 10% off as you've stated. It's not the same as a 10% discount.
Still good value, so long as that is understood.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP. Was going to get 3x NEST Protects (Batt.) but they only have 1 in stock. Picked up a Global knife instead that was on sale for 70$.
Apr 15, 2017
18 posts
20 upvotes
Eek just ordered a stroller yesterday with the 7.5% cash back.

Delivery is tomorrow so I guess it's not worth cancelling returning and reordering for $10.

I think baby items where sales are strictly controlled by the manufacturers in Canada are good to get.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
3427 posts
1901 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jeffxrich wrote: Eek just ordered a stroller yesterday with the 7.5% cash back.

Delivery is tomorrow so I guess it's not worth cancelling returning and reordering for $10.

I think baby items where sales are strictly controlled by the manufacturers in Canada are good to get.
you can always order with the 10% and return the other one? I tend to do that but I mainly buy clothing
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Ouu 4% at Sport Chek
+ 15% off gift cards
+ 10% off newsletter coupon
+ GoPro HERO7 Black on sale

Good time to buy.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1562 posts
698 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know how to stack the $10 off $50 coupon code you get from texting "SAVE" to 22322? That coupon is for in store use but is there any way to get ebates applied on in store purchases or vice versa?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
No stacking with "Text 'n' Save"

Only current active promo code is VIP - until Tuesday Rewards VIP members can save an extra 10% off Cosmetics & Fragrances and up to 25% off select regulat price designer apparel, footwear' accessories and watches.

Possible BAYNIGHTS promo tonight.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell
I was looking at cookware sets...it's like trying to buy luggage. The 70% off sale price turns out to be the regular price. What a racket to muddle through. Anyone go through this process and have any recommendations?
May 4, 2008
591 posts
399 upvotes
GTA
vtse wrote: Ouu 4% at Sport Chek
+ 15% off gift cards
+ 10% off newsletter coupon
+ GoPro HERO7 Black on sale

Good time to buy.
Could you please explain to me how this works ?
How can you buy sportcheck 500gift card @ 15% discounted price ($425) and get 4% ebate back?
May 4, 2008
591 posts
399 upvotes
GTA
ChinpokoMon wrote: He probably got the discounted gift cards from a previous deal.
You can buy those giftcards @ canadian tire (instore only) like previous deal ... .. but my question is .. how do you get 4% back on ebates.ca ?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
djdk80 wrote: how do you get 4% back on ebates.ca ?
As mentioned in the OP, the ebates app offered extra cashback for select stores yesterday, including 4% cashback for purchases on sportchek.ca.
May 4, 2008
591 posts
399 upvotes
GTA
ChinpokoMon wrote: As mentioned in the OP, the ebates app offered extra cashback for select stores yesterday, including 4% cashback for purchases on sportchek.ca.
Ohhh .. I thought that, you do not get cash back when you use gift cards to make purchae ? Am I wrong ??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)