• Jun 14th, 2016 2:02 pm
[OP]
Oct 21, 2003
629 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto

[The Bay] Save $10 off $50 purchase at The Bay in store

[IMG]http://thebaymobile.hit2c.com/assets/sa ... a260f0.jpg[/IMG]

Not sure if this has been posted in the past but I couldnt find it. This promotion has actually been going on for over a year or so.

Sign up for promotional text messages from The Bay and save on your next purchase.

Text SAVE to 22322 and receive a coupon code to use at The Bay for $10 off $50 (min spend of $50 before tax). The coupon code usually expires about 3 days after you send your original text.

You can stop the promotional text messages by texting STOP to the same 22322 number.

The coupon you receive has to be manually entered by the cashier when making a purchase. It is a little bit of work for the cashier because they have a separate form they need to use so sometimes you may get the cashier with a full slate of excuses that it wont work but I can assure you it will work and a call to a colleague or manager usually gets it entered properly.

Now as far as what brands you can use it on. This is very YMMV. I have bought things such as Diesel and Boss in the past using it but I have also had cashiers saying there is an exclusion list when there is no mention at all about that. (see above "excuses") EDIT: They actually do have an exclusion list..see post below for it.

After you STOP the text messages, you can then repeat the above cycle to generate a new coupon code. Not that any of you would do that right? :|

Unfortunately, these codes do not work for online purchases.
6 replies
Aug 30, 2013
744 posts
812 upvotes
Sweet. Bought a pair of pants for 55 last week. Will go do the adjustment tomorrow!
Jul 24, 2012
983 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
Can you stack? Got a coupon in the mail for $20 off $50 expires on the 20th.
Dec 9, 2012
12 posts
1 upvote
Montr
murtadi007 wrote: Can you stack? Got a coupon in the mail for $20 off $50 expires on the 20th.
Is that $20 off $50 available online? I could use one but I dont get promo mail :(