Expired Hot Deals

BAZZ Smart Home

6" Smart Wifi RGB LED Light 12 Pack for $319.99 ( Save $80 OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 3:53 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal

6" Smart Wifi RGB LED Light 12 Pack for $319.99 ( Save $80 OFF)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$80 OFF
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Retailer:
BAZZ Smart Home
BAZZ is currently selling this product for $399.99 only as regular price. I have been searching for RGB light for more than 10 packs and most sellers are selling the one with white light only but not RGB nor do they have certifications

If you are 1st time customer, feel free to use the coupon: BAZZ20 to get 20% OFF ( Save $80 OFF)

video for the product

Images
  • 12333333.JPG
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2376 posts
1587 upvotes
Kitchener
Wonder how these would look in a family room vs 4 inch. Older home with lower ceilings... Feel like they would be too big.. thoughts?

Also you can see in the vid the green doesn't look good, think hue had the same issue with early gens.

Not that I think I would use colours often, just like the adjustable on the fly white - 2700 to 5000k
Jul 13, 2016
143 posts
311 upvotes
$320 / 12 = $26.67 each

If all you need is colour temperature, that's the same price as Philips WiZ (regular price) and you don't have to worry about the "BAZZ" app disappearing and your potlights not working anymore.

A couple bucks more each and you can get Globe brand from Costco or Home Depot, full RGB and damp rated of course with Costco's great warranty or HD's price beat.
Last edited by soupmaster666 on Aug 23rd, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2376 posts
1587 upvotes
Kitchener
soupmaster666 wrote: $320 / 12 = $26.67 each

If all you need is colour temperature, that's the same price as Philips WiZ (regular price) and you don't have to worry about the "BAZZ" app disappearing and your potlights not working anymore.
Thank you!
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
keyser-soze wrote: Wonder how these would look in a family room vs 4 inch. Older home with lower ceilings... Feel like they would be too big.. thoughts?

Also you can see in the vid the green doesn't look good, think hue had the same issue with early gens.

Not that I think I would use colours often, just like the adjustable on the fly white - 2700 to 5000k

I think both 6" and 4" are standard format, if you think 6" is too big maybe can try the 4" to see, I don't really think lower ceiling is an issue since we are able to adjust the brightness with dimmer option as well. I have never tried the hue one and maybe I should give it a try to see how it goes!
Nov 14, 2017
278 posts
451 upvotes
I have a flush mount BAZZ ceiling light and have been using it in my office for probably close to a year now and love it. Was a little skeptical at first until I saw Home Depot also stocks BAZZ which put me a ease knowing it’s no a weird grey market online only brand.
Jan 20, 2011
191 posts
34 upvotes
MONTR
Yeah, you can find bazz from most channels, I saw them a lot from reno depot, Home Depot,Walmart, costco and even wayfair, so they are not nobody actually!
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2007 posts
3098 upvotes
Onterrible
Installed these a few years ago in my basement (I think there's pics on here somewhere) and they've been pretty great.

Really wish you could use them in a different app, as the Bazz app is fine but SUPER confusing once you start having multiple settings with groups/families of lights. Thankfully we use one setting 99% of the time and they can be activated through Google Assistant.

Anecdotal:
We use them simply for bias lighting while watching tv at night (set to a predetermined scene of low brightness with warm temp literally called "Watching TV" lol). Room is super bright during the day due to window positions so don't really use them as "true" lighting but they get damn bright! Have a "Surface of the Sun" setting for when we are cleaning that is max brightness.
Jan 20, 2011
191 posts
34 upvotes
MONTR
I heard that you can also use the tuya smart app correct ?