Expired Hot Deals

BAZZ

Smart WiFi HD 1080p 360 degree Motorized Camera ( With Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 10:32 am
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal

Smart WiFi HD 1080p 360 degree Motorized Camera ( With Coupon)

Deal Link:
Price:
$103.99
Savings:
20%OFF
Expiry:
July 31, 2020
Retailer:
BAZZ
Bazz is currently having a discount for Smart WiFi HD 1080p 360 Motorized Camera and some other items for 20% OFF with coupon apply, I saw that RONA and Reno depot also have the identical item but without a coupon.

Unlike other cheap cameras that you can find online, this wifi camera does have 360 degrees, two-way audio, motion detector and night vision, and one thing that I found this interesting is their working temperature is between -20 to 55-degree celsius so it's perfect for winter as well! Hopefully, this is useful for whoever is looking for a durable wifi camera for a smart home set up!

You can control this by the app as well!

COUPON CODE: LUCKY20
Images
  • WFCAM360-Box_1ff338c0-ee3b-431a-ad7b-bfcf450ff81c_1024x1024@2x.jpg
  • 1111111.JPG
Last edited by nobodylulukkkk on Jul 20th, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
soupmaster666 wrote: Reolink is cheaper and a company people have actually heard of before
If you can find product on Walmart, home depot, reno depot and Rona, then I am sure this is a legit brand otherwise they won't be there, I will make a research about reolink, looks interesting!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1140 posts
365 upvotes
calgary
so many out there and cheaper...
Yi for example
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
blitz23 wrote: so many out there and cheaper...
Yi for example
I agree they are much cheaper and I also made research, YI is not really 360, and actually I had a Yi myself earlier and I did not into troubles with their motion detector, the camera just got oversensitive with breeze, big bugs and you are gonna receive lots of annoying notification over your map because it's not really AI enough, also, YI is a Chinese company and you will have no choice but to use Chinese app, the wifi connection is very inconsistent and after 2 months of using then I have decide just to get a new one, it was just hell and a waste of money actually!
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1799 posts
1591 upvotes
Canada
Seems like a good deal, given the outdoor one also has internal storage so no SD Card or Cloud storage required.

Curious about reviews tho. I haven't heard of this brand myself.

I have the Wyze Cam setup outside for the past 1 year, working fine, do wish the notifications were better tho. I didn't update the firmware since Apple bought out the Xnor.ai as I didn't want to loose the somewhat working "People" detection.

Would like something a bit better if I can get it.

Next option was going with Google, I do have and pay for indoor Google Cam already, thought about upgrading to the multi cam new subscription model and just get a outdoor one. They had them on sale for around $283 for 2 pack.
Jul 15, 2020
9 posts
5 upvotes
Hi there :) Looking for a camera like this and have a quick question. Does this camera record sound?
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
Samshares wrote: Seems like a good deal, given the outdoor one also has internal storage so no SD Card or Cloud storage required.

I have the Wyze Cam setup outside for the past 1 year, working fine, do wish the notifications were better tho. I didn't update the firmware since Apple bought out the Xnor.ai as I didn't want to loose the somewhat working "People" detection.

Next option was going with Google, I do have and pay for indoor Google Cam already, thought about upgrading to the multi cam new subscription model and just get a outdoor one. They had them on sale for around $283 for 2 pack.
Google cam sound's interesting, but I am afraid anything that would be connected to security breach since google basically place all their data in cloud! For BAZZ, I knew them by shopping in an industry appliance supplier site which I do not remember the name, but I did my price research and I found that they are on places like home depot, reno depot , Walmart and best buy as well, that is how I start to know this brand! I think the product I still a good deal with all their features presented and I saw their outdoor camera which came with IP65 / IP66, which are wind and waterproof, I might look into that for my next home monitoring project!
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1799 posts
1591 upvotes
Canada
nobodylulukkkk wrote: Google cam sound's interesting, but I am afraid anything that would be connected to security breach since google basically place all their data in cloud! For BAZZ, I knew them by shopping in an industry appliance supplier site which I do not remember the name, but I did my price research and I found that they are on places like home depot, reno depot , Walmart and best buy as well, that is how I start to know this brand! I think the product I still a good deal with all their features presented and I saw their outdoor camera which came with IP65 / IP66, which are wind and waterproof, I might look into that for my next home monitoring project!
Not seeing any reviews, will be passing on this product.

Eventhough they exist at walmart / best buy, i dont see any reviews.

on the side note Wyze is coming out with outdoor cam so will be getting that instead to add to my smart home kit.

Wyze does have other products that I can tie in as well, ill invest into those I think for the DIY smart home automation.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
Samshares wrote: Not seeing any reviews, will be passing on this product.

Eventhough they exist at walmart / best buy, i dont see any reviews.

on the side note Wyze is coming out with outdoor cam so will be getting that instead to add to my smart home kit.

Wyze does have other products that I can tie in as well, ill invest into those I think for the DIY smart home automation.

Awesome ! I will take a look on Wyze to see if there is any deal as well!
Mar 4, 2006
442 posts
498 upvotes
Samshares wrote: Seems like a good deal, given the outdoor one also has internal storage so no SD Card or Cloud storage required.

Im also running wyze with wyze motion sensors. It works well for me but if I didn't have a bunch of wyze stuff I'd try the Eufy brand (Made by Anker) the pan cam was $20 off not too long ago and the regular indoor cam is $20 off right now.

https://www.amazon.ca/Security-Assistan ... 229&sr=8-2
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
qpoqpo wrote: Im also running wyze with wyze motion sensors. It works well for me but if I didn't have a bunch of wyze stuff I'd try the Eufy brand (Made by Anker) the pan cam was $20 off not too long ago and the regular indoor cam is $20 off right now.

https://www.amazon.ca/Security-Assistan ... 229&sr=8-2
Sound like a good option here, I do not know this brand but I have purchased lots of Anker (love their power bank)
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
452 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
SoraYK wrote: Can wyze handle the canadian weather?
Not sure about Wyze but for bazz I know that their temp is between -20 to 55 and that is one of the reasons that I got this purchase because I have tried so many wifi cameras and lots of them just stop working either the battery issue or shatter cuz of and bad weather

You can find their spec on their product description https://www.bazzsmarthome.ca/collection ... zed-camera

I think the wyze is round 0 to 40 celsius but I could be wrong
Images
  • 1233333.JPG
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2970 posts
923 upvotes
I’ve had 3 wyze outside for 2 winters now in Winnipeg and that are still working fine. 2 under eaves and 1 in a detached garage.
Mar 4, 2006
442 posts
498 upvotes
People have been using wyze cams outside in all sorts of extreme temperatures. As long as it's somewhat sheltered and not getting direct rain or snow it should be fine.
Jul 21, 2020
5 posts
nobodylulukkkk wrote: Not sure about Wyze but for bazz I know that their temp is between -20 to 55 and that is one of the reasons that I got this purchase because I have tried so many wifi cameras and lots of them just stop working either the battery issue or shatter cuz of and bad weather

You can find their spec on their product description https://www.bazzsmarthome.ca/collection ... zed-camera

I think the wyze is round 0 to 40 celsius but I could be wrong
I'll try to do my research on both and see which one is best! My dad's car got stolen a few weeks back and we want extra security for the new one coming soon. Thanks!
Jul 21, 2020
5 posts
wiebecj wrote: I’ve had 3 wyze outside for 2 winters now in Winnipeg and that are still working fine. 2 under eaves and 1 in a detached garage.
Which model do you have for outside? thanks
Jul 21, 2020
5 posts
qpoqpo wrote: People have been using wyze cams outside in all sorts of extreme temperatures. As long as it's somewhat sheltered and not getting direct rain or snow it should be fine.
Yeah i'll try to do more research and find the best one for my situation. Thanks!