• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2015 7:01 pm
[OP]
Aug 23, 2011
212 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto

[BB&B] Breville Youbrew BREBDC600XL Coffee Maker - PM - YYMV - $168

Been wanting this for a while. It has been discontinued and is being replaced by the BREBDC550XL which has a glass carafe and is not insulated like the stainless steel model, the 600XL, which I prefer. Seems to be sold out most places and stock is unlikely to be replaced.

Best Buy has this on sale online for $219.99 but is listed in-store with an additional $10 off for $209.99. My local BB&B was also sold out but they had a floor model which they were willing to sell price-matched at $209.99 and took off 20%, at my request as it was the floor model, which brought the price down to $168.

Still get the warranty of a brand new brewer at this never before seen price if you can swing it. Thought I would pass this along if anyone else has been scoping this unit.

I took an in-store picture of the Best Buy sale if anyone is wanting that. I'm not at a computer now but I can post tomorrow if anyone is interested.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1660 posts
920 upvotes
Vancouver
Why bother posting a price in the title with a huge YMMV.
[OP]
Aug 23, 2011
212 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
shamans wrote: Why bother posting a price in the title with a huge YMMV.
Damned if you do, dammed if you don't. If you want to attempt this deal all you have to do is call your local BB&B. If you don't want one, move on.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
FLOOR MODEL - really
You got lucky
But thanks for trying
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1650 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Yeah OP, you're nuts man. Good for you for grabbing a deal, but this isn't something that's at either some stores, low stock, or any of the sort. It's just that once in a lifetime situation that happened to you and it's not realistically obtainable by anyone on the forum.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
11536 posts
2468 upvotes
Not only that is a floor model, but the price-match was done on two different models on top of the 20% coupon. I think I may have better luck with 649.
zz000ter wrote: FLOOR MODEL - really
You got lucky
But thanks for trying