[Best Buy] Canon EOS 7D 18MP DSLR Camera - Body Only $499.97

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2015 11:30 pm
Tags:
Jan 26, 2011
309 posts
257 upvotes
Belleville
2kfire wrote: This deal is for a 7D mark 1. It's a step up from the 70D build/feature-wise.
No the 70D at least from a quick google search comes out on top. The mark 2 7D would be better but as this deal stands the 70D would be a better buy. No matter what if u can score a 7D mk1 for this price it's a good deal

Edit: my bad they are quite even or one better then the other in certain categories. Here is a link I was looking at
http://dancarrphotography.com/blog/2013 ... 70d-vs-7d/
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1441 posts
1114 upvotes
St Catharines
weble wrote: No the 70D at least from a quick google search comes out on top. The mark 2 7D would be better but as this deal stands the 70D would be a better buy. No matter what if u can score a 7D mk1 for this price it's a good deal

Edit: my bad they are quite even or one better then the other in certain categories. Here is a link I was looking at
The 70D has slightly better image quality, but the 7D definitely has better build quality and more features (8 vs 7 fps, more buttons, more menu items, etc).

I agree though, for $500 it's a great deal anyway.
Mar 19, 2009
139 posts
16 upvotes
Gormley
lachdanan wrote: No stock in montreal either. Can this be PM'ed anywhere?
I think the only way to PM is if there is stock available. I tried to PM with Aden Camera last year and they wouldn't because BB didn't have any stock available.
FS: Men's Medium CG Chilliwack Bomber - $250 FIRM
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4828 posts
3605 upvotes
Edmonton
StormBringer44 wrote: Not even available in Quebec anymore. I did reserve one but they called and said it's an open-box product, not a new product that they have, but they'll give a $50 additional discount. What do you guys think? Still a good deal?

Buy it at that price or buy it for me
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1351 posts
157 upvotes
weble wrote: No the 70D at least from a quick google search comes out on top. The mark 2 7D would be better but as this deal stands the 70D would be a better buy. No matter what if u can score a 7D mk1 for this price it's a good deal

Price aside, the main reason to get the 7D is for shooting sports. The focus system and frame speed on the 7D is primarily designed for shooting fast action.
Jan 20, 2012
692 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
7D and 7D ii will be the best aps-c before stepping into full frame in canon line up. 500 is a steal even its a 5 yrs old body.
Feb 11, 2010
117 posts
122 upvotes
GTA
Wow.,.about 3 years ago I bought this for around $2,200. With the 15-85mm...like they say....invest in good lens and not the camera...

Never less.. It is a solid camera and still have it but got rid of the lens..

If you manage to get it at this price...it is one hell of a deal.

Good luck!