Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2588 posts
409 upvotes

BB: Far Cry shipped yet?

Has anyone received their on-line Far Cry order from BB? Mine has been sitting in "Not yet shippable" since Dec 24.

Just wanted to ask. Thanks.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7234 posts
2027 upvotes
T dot 6
Im still waiting for Far Cry also.

Its also delaying my Fuji DVD-Rs.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14564 posts
5754 upvotes
Ottawa
nope, just got an email today saying it's out of stock and is delayed
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Dec 1, 2002
180 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
I received a OOS email today too on the Pioneer 1014tx receiver I purchased on boxing day.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2004
3721 posts
213 upvotes
The OOS is purely BS. I went to Best Buy two days ago and there were a ton of FC copies.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4776 posts
248 upvotes
Winnipeg
awestruck wrote:The OOS is purely BS. I went to Best Buy two days ago and there were a ton of FC copies.
They don't ship them from the stores. They ship them from their warehouse which is probably OOS.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14136 posts
4614 upvotes
Toronto
Haven't got mine either. And yeah, it's very common to wait a while to receive a web order even though it's readily available in stores.

No great rush, I'm not charged until it ships so I don't care that much.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1958 posts
575 upvotes
Calgary
Elektronauts wrote:I received a OOS email today too on the Pioneer 1014tx receiver I purchased on boxing day.
I ordered one online xmas day, then went to store Boxing Day and picked one up there along with the JBL door crashers.

I never went early, just moseyed in around 8:00 and there were 2 left of the receivers and no speakers.. but 10 minutes later a skid of speakers came out.

I can home and cancelled the online order (along with speakers).

Wait it out, you will love this receiver.