Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] BB: LOGITECH G11 Gaming KB $50; PM FS (?) $45.50 (*06/12 - 06/18*)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2009 7:14 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes

[Best Buy] BB: LOGITECH G11 Gaming KB $50; PM FS (?) $45.50 (*06/12 - 06/18*)

so for those who are interested in the LT G11 gaming KB, here's an alternative to the current LT sale at Dell (deal courtesy of AndrewRFD)...

starting TODAY, BB will be selling the Logitech G11 gaming KB for $50, reg. $114

BB ($50): Logitech Gaming Keyboard (G11)

[IMG]http://www.bestbuy.ca/multimedia/produc ... 086997.jpg[/IMG]

for those interested in PMing, FS carries this for $95, but it's indicated online as "web-only" ... (also OOS online)

FS ($95): Logitech Gaming Keyboard (G11) - Web Only

PM at stooples? it appears that they no longer carry this online, but if you're interested in hunting instore, the SKU based on past threads is 664311
(i've no clue what their selling price is)

enjoy
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
I am a bit disappointed mjm, :P you and I know that G15 is a much better deal from Dell.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
Thanks for the post MJM. I wonder why FS or BB still trying to sell these or not blowing them out since G11 is pretty OLD... there are the G15 and G15v2which I have for like a few years now and there is also the new G19!!! I bet FS and BB got a real deal ordering tons of these G11 for a very cheap price say $20 a piece and tries to rip ppl off!!! lol
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
don_lee103 wrote: I am a bit disappointed mjm, :P you and I know that G15 is a much better deal from Dell.
just posting a deal here... =P

------
DIODIO wrote: Thanks for the post MJM. I wonder why FS or BB still trying to sell these or not blowing them out since G11 is pretty OLD... there are the G15 and G15v2which I have for like a few years now and there is also the new G19!!! I bet FS and BB got a real deal ordering tons of these G11 for a very cheap price say $20 a piece and tries to rip ppl off!!! lol
or maybe they're trying to get rid of old stock
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
mahjongmaniac wrote: just posting a deal here... =P

------

or maybe they're trying to get rid of old stock
They are not doing a good job selling it at $50 if that's what they are trying to do! Try more like $20-25 then MAYBE it deserves to be a HOT deal! Right now it's not even WARM(since they over price it in the first place)! More like a meh deal! lol
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
DIODIO wrote: They are not doing a good job selling it at $50 if that's what they are trying to do! Try more like $20-25 then MAYBE it deserves to be a HOT deal! Right now it's not even WARM(since they over price it in the first place)! More like a meh deal! lol
if you'd prefer to PM for more $aving$, you could wait 'til BB's sale is over

Dell's sale ends on the 19th, so assuming they still have stock then, you could PM at BB on the 19th ;)

i'll be tempted to get one when these hit $40 or less
MJM

[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
bump

last day of sale
MJM