Tags:
None
[OP]
May 22, 2003
405 posts
9 upvotes
Milton

BB: Mail in Rebates (lexar jumpdrive)

Just got my order today and saw that even though I ordered on december 25, AND the online price reflected the mail in rebate price my order showed up today showing the purchase date of december 24. Now, it's going to be a pain in the ass to even get this rebate because the rebate is only valid from dec 25 to the 30th.

this happen to anyone else?
7 replies
Apr 14, 2004
79 posts
1 upvote
How is this a problem? The rebate is valid for purchases from the 24th-30th. The receipt shows the 24th...still within the valid purchase date.
[OP]
May 22, 2003
405 posts
9 upvotes
Milton
jsinb88 wrote:How is this a problem? The rebate is valid for purchases from the 24th-30th. The receipt shows the 24th...still within the valid purchase date.
oooppsss....i meant to say the rebate was only valid from the 25-30...i corrected it. (I gotta get to bed :o )
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2003
3820 posts
192 upvotes
Yes, that could be a problem. Check the fine print. On my one rebate it said the 25th up top, but in the fine print it said 24th.
Oct 31, 2004
360 posts
Cambridge, Ontario
I still haven't got my Lexar rebate back yet, and I sent it over 2 months ago. That was a FutureShop one though.
-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
http://www.slideaway.ca/ - Portfolio site
http://www.modsuperstar.ca/ - Now with 17% more Niacin
-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
[OP]
May 22, 2003
405 posts
9 upvotes
Milton
HowEver wrote:Is this the rebate?

Lexar Jumpdrive rebate

Although the offer date text is
"OFFER DATE:
December 25, 2004 * to * December 30, 2004"

the fine print reads:
"This rebate will be honoured for purchases made online at www.bestbuy.ca starting at 8:00 PM Pacific Time on December 24, 2004."

Thanks for the heads up. Looking at my packing slip it only says December 24, 2004 as the date of order, there is no time at all. This is going to be fun getting this rebate back.