Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Moto 360 Now $199.99 Expires TODAY!!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2015 4:51 am
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 31, 2011
35 posts
54 upvotes

[Best Buy] Moto 360 Now $199.99 Expires TODAY!!!

Pretty hot deal even with the new one launching. Finally time to upgrade from my Pebble :) ....ooooorrrrrrr do I hold out for the new generations of Android Wears? Any inputs?
71 replies
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2585 posts
2051 upvotes
Clarington
I've wanted the moto 360 for a long time now but I'm officially waiting till I can get an lg urbane.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1765 posts
1606 upvotes
Guelph
This is very tempting. I have the LG G Watch but I really like the circular watches by comparison. Lots to think about today!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1425 posts
1280 upvotes
North York
will probably be cheaper tomorrow...next month or next year...will wait for something with better battery life.
Oct 11, 2012
159 posts
77 upvotes
OTTAWA
After google dropped the price down to $229 last week I got BB to price match it. So I paid ~$225 last week, think I can get BB to give me $25 back? :P
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4241 posts
3940 upvotes
East GTA
The black gap on the Moto 360 bothers me too much. The LG Urbane looks perfect, I almost couldn't tell it was a smart watch.
Oct 11, 2012
159 posts
77 upvotes
OTTAWA
xblackrainbow wrote: will probably be cheaper tomorrow...next month or next year...will wait for something with better battery life.
fyi, I get a full day of use easily out of this thing in normal mode, but I prefer Cinema mode left on, which gives me ~3 days of use without recharging. Not sure why people say this thing has *****ty battery life.
[OP]
Oct 31, 2011
35 posts
54 upvotes
plastikboy wrote: After google dropped the price down to $229 last week I got BB to price match it. So I paid ~$225 last week, think I can get BB to give me $25 back? :P
Yeah I am sure you can price adjust it. Do it today though as it seems this is only today's deal.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2585 posts
2051 upvotes
Clarington
plastikboy wrote: fyi, I get a full day of use easily out of this thing in normal mode, but I prefer Cinema mode left on, which gives me ~3 days of use without recharging. Not sure why people say this thing has *****ty battery life.
When it first came out it's battery life was 8 hours.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7364 posts
4426 upvotes
The steel band version is also on sale for $249. Is this a good deal as well?
May 7, 2014
120 posts
96 upvotes
Burlington, ON
LawEightSix wrote: This is very tempting. I have the LG G Watch but I really like the circular watches by comparison. Lots to think about today!!!
this.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
My biggest concern is the back cracking issue... it is a really good price even if a new one going to be announced at Google I/O May 28th. But if the back cracks... thats $200 gone as Motorola doesn't replace the watch outside of the States.
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
6016 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
redkulat wrote: The black gap on the Moto 360 bothers me too much. The LG Urbane looks perfect, I almost couldn't tell it was a smart watch.
After using it for a few days, you barely notice the black bar. Obviously, some people will find it super annoying forever, but I think in general the black bar isn't too much of an issue.

domo325 wrote: The steel band version is also on sale for $249. Is this a good deal as well?
Yes. The Steel Band is $80-100 alone; so $50 extra is well worth it. The Steel Band trumps the Pebble Steel Band; the former feels sturdy, is fairly resistant to scratches/scuffs, and has a good weight and feel. The Pebble Steel Band feels light, cheap, and scratches easily.
Nexzen wrote: My biggest concern is the back cracking issue... it is a really good price even if a new one going to be announced at Google I/O May 28th. But if the back cracks... thats $200 gone as Motorola doesn't replace the watch outside of the States.
I don't think the back cracking is as prevalent. A lot of the back cracking stemmed from people using custom watch bands, which, when bent downwards, caused undue stress on the back plate (where the band meets). They had to revise the Metal Band to add spaces so that if you pulled the watch bands down, it wouldn't cause that stress.

I haven't run into any issues with mine, and I've had it since launch back in October.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6658 posts
1306 upvotes
Mississauga
domo325 wrote: The steel band version is also on sale for $249. Is this a good deal as well?
The leather band on the moto 360 wears out quickly and the official metal bands go for over $50. They made the 360 band so you can't use any traditional watch band without possibly cracking the back plastic, there are lots of vids on youtube about this.

Really tempted to get one but Google IO is at the end of the month, they will definitely announce a successor.
Dec 19, 2008
250 posts
22 upvotes
is this watch too big for girl or lady?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1213 posts
1568 upvotes
Toronto
Like the other two above me, the steel band is definitely worth the money. I paid $299 for this with Telus a couple months ago - it makes the watch feels a lot more solid. And the leather band takes up to 12 hours to dry if you get it wet. And it is very uncomfortable to wear when wet.