Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

TomTom Runner GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2015 2:38 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3990 posts
2934 upvotes
Calgary

[Best Buy] TomTom Runner GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - $79.99

always wanted a HRM for my workouts (mainly weights & road cycling/MTB). saw this TomTom GPS Runner onsale at BestBuy & went to pick it up. Bonus is it comes with HRM strap + GPS to track mph as well. syncs with computer via usb & with phone via BT. has its own smartphone app (android&ios) plus tomtom software for pc as well.

just did the update via computer & it syncs with phone & hrm strap with no issues. didnt get a chance to go for a ride to test it out (cold & cloudy outside) but it tracked my resting heartbeat instantly. another big bonus is that the tomtom hrm syncs with other fit apps as well - tested it with mapmyrun & sport tracker & confirmed it works with those 2 apps atleast.

reviews at amazon.com isnt too bad & it still sells for $129.99usd. its alittle daunting to use at 1st but overall, its not too bad to get the hang of it.

seems a good buy at BB.
14 replies
Mar 18, 2005
428 posts
389 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
Dang, would've loved to get a multisport for cycling also...
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2351 posts
949 upvotes
London
J-Money wrote: Dang, would've loved to get a multisport for cycling also...
The 910xt was at $150 a few weeks ago at BB... have it for multi along with the garmin speed/cadence. Very nice addition.
Sep 1, 2008
54 posts
10 upvotes
Dorval
Got it for 50 :)
Highly recommended. Long standby time. Very convinient to use.
With the default app, you can only track running, but the app can auto upload data to 3rd party website. You can set the correct type there.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3990 posts
2934 upvotes
Calgary
JamesA1 wrote: Thread from the $50 1-day sale a month ago: best-buy-tomtom-runner-gps-watch-heart- ... a-1715233/

Don't let the higher price now put you off - it's still the best deal around in GPS watches at $80.
didnt even know about that & so definitely missed the sale! woulda been nice to get it for $50 but im not too *****ed up with paying $80. its still one of the cheapest gps + hrm watch on the market & im happy so long it does what i want.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2689 upvotes
Vancouver
Andro wrote: I'll wait for $50 then
Could be waiting a long time. That was the lowest price I've ever seen, and it was only for one day. Lots of other GPS watches on sale right now, but none I've seen below $100, and the TomTom Runner is a better product at $80.
Lone_Prodigy wrote: This is why we need time machine comments.
The old thread has lots of information and review posts. Better for people to read that thread than to re-post everything.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
2317 posts
1120 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Picked one up earlier today.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2689 upvotes
Vancouver
Still shows $99 "Final Clearance" online.
Jun 28, 2010
345 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
It was $79 last night. Reserved one for pickup today.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
$99.97 for me

Only available at Leaside and Aurora in GTA

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)