Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

BBZ30 $199/tx OR BBQ5 $99/tax FREE SHIP BB Employee Pricing for RFD family

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2016 5:36 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1448 posts
1482 upvotes
Kitchener
FYI, I will be offline for the next few days. Will catch up on PM's on Tuesday Night
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26763 posts
9333 upvotes
where I belong
IceBlueShoes wrote: 4 "days". Ordered it Thursday, and had it Tuesday evening.
Probably would have been faster too had it not been for the Civic holiday on Monday.
2 BUSINESS days usually
Order Thursday, it'll arrive Monday
Order Friday, it'll arrive Tuesday usually for 1st attempt
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Apr 22, 2015
89 posts
31 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
I believe, order before 3pm goes out that day received next. In my case ordered late at night so out next day received the day after.
Banned
Jan 15, 2015
586 posts
166 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
ma678 wrote: +1 brilliant idea! Anyone likes to set up the group? Maybe distribute codes through BBM instead? At least we know we are dealing with real people?
if christov is okay with it, I can start the group. Let's see what he thinks first.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
Sep 5, 2008
772 posts
191 upvotes
Halifax
ma678 wrote: +1 brilliant idea! Anyone likes to set up the group? Maybe distribute codes through BBM instead? At least we know we are dealing with real people?
vt8888 wrote: if christov is okay with it, I can start the group. Let's see what he thinks first.
Might be OK, but, how will this get BB phones in the hands of other non-BB device users? (LoL might increase cross platform BBM installs) Maybe have both RFD Thread and BBM Group?
Banned
Jan 15, 2015
586 posts
166 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
bungaboy wrote: Might be OK, but, how will this get BB phones in the hands of other non-BB device users? (LoL might increase cross platform BBM installs) Maybe have both RFD Thread and BBM Group?
yeah, BBM is available across multiple platforms. The only people who can't take advantage of this are the ones who do not have a smartphone and I don't think a BlackBerry is the first smartphone that comes to their mind.
Banned
Jan 15, 2015
586 posts
166 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Hi Christov,

Generally, RFD prevents people who join the forum by looking at their track history (participation in certain forums, behaviour of posts). However, it's difficult to ban someone with no post history unless they track the IP address.

However, I have created the thread in the "sites and comments" section discussing this issue so hopefully RFD can be made aware of the situation.

report-people-without-post-history-1787 ... st23262459
christov wrote: Is there a process to have members banned or to prevent them from re-joining with other names?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4832 posts
759 upvotes
Just wondering what the EPP price is for a Classic?
I have a friend who is interested but is curious about the price.

And no, this isn't to sell the phone, nor did I sell my Z30. I'm really loving this thing. It's a beast!
May 24, 2008
759 posts
304 upvotes
Edmonton ish
bungaboy wrote: Get the SE Passport. You know you want too! LoL. :D

Now I have the Original black, the Sexy Red, the AT&T and the new SE Passport. It's only money . . . right? LoL
Can I get a job from your employer? Four passports? Omg defo jealous mate! Lol,
Telus Unlimited 30 5G - Unlimited nationwide talk, text, and 30GB data at 5G speed up to 250Mbps x3 lines at $38 per line and 2 lines with Unltd 150g CAN-US for $38 (yes i have rolling credits!) and 1 home phone lite $20pm.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Solsearchin1 wrote: Finally rocking a sweet SE passport, thanks Chris.
+1

I wish SE would go down to $399 soon.
Aug 5, 2015
6 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Solsearchin1 wrote: Finally rocking a sweet SE passport, thanks Chris.
Got mine ordered Thursday night/Friday. Anxiously awaiting its arrival. Hope you like yours!
Aug 6, 2015
86 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fudge_u wrote: Maaan... so tempted for the Passport SE. $499 or $649 with all the extras.
Exactly the same dilemma!
:confused:
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
Another204 wrote: Exactly the same dilemma!
:confused:
Ya... I spent some time this morning checking reviews, and I was pretty impressed by the build quality, designed, and snappiness. I only bought the Z30 a month ago, but I'm already thinking of upgrading to the Passport SE. In the process of selling some stuff to cover the cost. If I can, then I might buy it and get rid of my Z30.
May 24, 2008
759 posts
304 upvotes
Edmonton ish
fudge_u wrote: Maaan... so tempted for the Passport SE. $499 or $649 with all the extras.
Hi would Christov not get the employee price for you which should include the extras? I want one as well but understood that the current package comes with the freebies?
Telus Unlimited 30 5G - Unlimited nationwide talk, text, and 30GB data at 5G speed up to 250Mbps x3 lines at $38 per line and 2 lines with Unltd 150g CAN-US for $38 (yes i have rolling credits!) and 1 home phone lite $20pm.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14353 posts
15717 upvotes
Oil Country
keefrto1 wrote: Hi would Christov not get the employee price for you which should include the extras? I want one as well but understood that the current package comes with the freebies?
I think I asked and he said no. Price of the Passport SE on it's own is $499 through Christov.
May 24, 2008
759 posts
304 upvotes
Edmonton ish
fudge_u wrote: I think I asked and he said no. Price of the Passport SE on it's own is $499 through Christov.
well that's a shame then, I cannot justify $649 especially when crackberry often has sales on accessories, maybe I won 6/49 on Saturday and maybe I will buy them?
May 24, 2008
759 posts
304 upvotes
Edmonton ish
fudge_u wrote: Need to sell my MacBook Air to do it.
just messaged Christov (he has just read it) asking to get me a passport SE. I am about to be sworn in at an oath ceremony to become a Canadian citizen, so I but I saw the thought I would treat myself/ I know I just bought directly from BB via Christov a replacement Z30 (previous one drowned) but I physically touched the black PP at my local Rogers store and I I love the look of of it, so heregoes!l looking forward to hearing from christov today perhaps!!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)