BBZ30 $199/tx OR BBQ5 $99/tax FREE SHIP BB Employee Pricing for RFD family

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2016 5:36 pm
Banned
Sep 30, 2016
73 posts
30 upvotes
kav2001c wrote:
OMGSALE wrote: sorry, can ppl that got in on the z30 and q10 deal last year comment on a possible workaround for getting whatsapp to work after end of this year(dec). apparently support for is being terminated by then (no longer usable).
Anyone else that got that msg pop-up willing to pitch in advice on workaround?
Don't upgrade the app
Facebook still works too if you keep using old version
WhatsApp stops working if you don't update it on Z10 or Z30 , on BB OS 10. So they force you to upgrade and then they will get rid of it on Dec 31.

I don't care much about Apps but since most of my friends are on WhatsApp , I am forced to use it on BB 10. None of them care for BBM if I tell them to use it :(
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9813 posts
1286 upvotes
GTA
Is this the only "Cristov" thread? I thought maybe there was another one but I can't find it now.

Looking to see if Dtek60 has been added to EPP. It is officially announced now to ship on November 7th I think. $650 via shopblackberry with a bonus case and rapid charger included.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
25243 posts
6928 upvotes
where I belong
YLSF wrote: Is this the only "Cristov" thread? I thought maybe there was another one but I can't find it now.

Looking to see if Dtek60 has been added to EPP. It is officially announced now to ship on November 7th I think. $650 via shopblackberry with a bonus case and rapid charger included.
There is another thread, see here
blackberry-blackberry-epp-pricing-leap- ... v-2034389/

source told me DTEK 60 is NOT on EPP yet
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Platinum/Biz Plat 100K || Aeroplan Reserve 150K
[OP]
Jun 20, 2010
149 posts
162 upvotes
Kitchener
good afternoon all..any updates on pricing for the new DETEK 60....our company is looking for around 20 sets......
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
25243 posts
6928 upvotes
where I belong
salva10 wrote: good afternoon all..any updates on pricing for the new DETEK 60....our company is looking for around 20 sets......
No, says christov in the NEW Blackberry EPP thread
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/blackber ... #p27008600

PM christov, he may have different deals for Enterprise customers?
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Platinum/Biz Plat 100K || Aeroplan Reserve 150K

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)