Expired Hot Deals

BBZ30 $199/tx OR BBQ5 $99/tax FREE SHIP BB Employee Pricing for RFD family

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2016 5:36 pm
Apr 22, 2015
89 posts
31 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
BargaibHunter wrote: I have used ePhone in the past. I think however, it is like a trial that eventually you have to top up.
Perhaps new and exiting BB10 users could put some pressure on MagicJack to make an app available.
Dec 27, 2014
7 posts
12 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Do you have say on future phones (like suggestions) ? Want to know when they will come out with a new z30 type form factor phone, with better processing power, ram and hard drive space, and most importantly better camera. 5" screen is perfect, but would want the phone to be a little lighter. Lastly dual sim cards would be awesome.

christov wrote: I wish I had the power to turn on the manufacturing lines and build some more :)
On another note, I did just secure another batch of Z30 codes.
I was smarter this time and asked for an extension before running out, so codes will continue to flow.
Jul 4, 2008
62 posts
8 upvotes
Christov, received the coupon code, thank you for the quick reply.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1305 posts
720 upvotes
Vaughan
I was a little frustrated that some key android apps I wanted for my Z30 were not available through the Amazon app store (200,000 apps but not all by a long shot). I was able to get the additional apps I wanted through a site called 1mobile (something like 800,000 android apps for BB devices). Made my day. Link:

http://www.1mobile.com/blackberry-z30-1286414.html

Mic
kotoula wrote: I am so excited and thankful! I PM'd Christov and asked for a code for a Z30 for my son, and a Q5 for my dad. He sent me the codes within the same day, and I already ordered the Z30. It was pretty sweet seeing a $200 discount after I entered the code.

My son works in construction and doesn't know much about phones, (has been trying to find a MotoG at Walmart, but all sold out everywhere) but he was thrilled with the price, and that for $212 all in he gets a durable, well made, excellent smartphone. He said the Zenfone 2 was too massive. He's not a fanboy of any type, he just uses basic apps, mostly for texting/chatting and nasty dating sites lol (tinder) so I'm sure this phone even with the lack of Android apps will thrill him. He's been using a Y300 that is just crapped out, so this will definitely be a huge step up.

Christov for post of the year.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14160 posts
4229 upvotes
VANCOUVER
oolliiee wrote: Do you have say on future phones (like suggestions) ? Want to know when they will come out with a new z30 type form factor phone, with better processing power, ram and hard drive space, and most importantly better camera. 5" screen is perfect, but would want the phone to be a little lighter. Lastly dual sim cards would be awesome.
lol...we were just joking that he's John Chen!
Dec 22, 2006
757 posts
15 upvotes
My replacement z30 just arrived. Lol

Thanks again christov!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6701 posts
5082 upvotes
Ottawa
interested in this. will watch some reviews.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Sep 19, 2009
42 posts
21 upvotes
North Bay, ON Canada
Just ordered two Z30's. One for my Wife and one for me. Goodbye Iphone!!!! Thanks Christov!
Apr 7, 2015
42 posts
6 upvotes
Markham, ON
Digging the phone so far. BB blend is a GREAT thing. I like how the OS handles contacts, calendar email, sms etc. Very good.
Dec 15, 2010
11 posts
8 upvotes
Thank you Christov! Phone received and it is a much needed upgrade for my iphone 3GS!
Jun 19, 2005
180 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered the BB Q5 today... Thank you christov for the code.
Sep 16, 2012
32 posts
6 upvotes
BargaibHunter wrote: Perhaps new and exiting BB10 users could put some pressure on MagicJack to make an app available.
Doesn't the android MagicJack app work?
Oct 16, 2011
345 posts
272 upvotes
Georgetown
Thanks a ton Christov, sent the code along with instructions in no time. God bless.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1438 posts
1470 upvotes
Kitchener
amitkhosla wrote: Thanks a ton Christov, sent the code along with instructions in no time. God bless.
No problem. It's nice and quick when you get me at my desk or online in the evening clearing a backlog.
i've just cleared my inbox again. I'll respond to code requests over the weekend when I get the time. Cheers
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2326 posts
433 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
@christov, any chance to get codes for Classic or Passport?

Thanks and have yourself a wonderful weekend.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5365 posts
3407 upvotes
ma678 wrote: @christov, any chance to get codes for Classic or Passport?

Thanks and have yourself a wonderful weekend.
Codes are only for Z30/Q5. If you find a nice BB employee they may be able to get you EPP pricing on those phones, though.