Expired Hot Deals

BBZ30 $199/tx OR BBQ5 $99/tax FREE SHIP BB Employee Pricing for RFD family

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2016 5:36 pm
Oct 15, 2014
469 posts
531 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
libballeng wrote: Congrats to you on your successful PM story. Unfortunately this will be one of a few that would be successful, especially in larger cities like GTA and GVR.

Not trying to put people off in giving this a try in other cities. Just wanted them to know that this kind of PM is not the norm and is the exception, so please don't get upset, especially at Prasprime if you are not successful in your PM attempt.
Yeah, I got a PM at the local Staples for something else last week. The manager was annoyed because she said it was less than her cost.
Mar 14, 2014
291 posts
191 upvotes
Calgary, AB
8th street. Ya. Some people think they own the store. Lol.
Show the receipt as proof.
Thank you.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2031 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AFG786 wrote: I got the issue with the power button sticking -.-
Can someone please elaborate the fix for it? I don't want to go through all the pages here. Thanks!
Bumping it since there was a bit of spam lol
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1438 posts
1470 upvotes
Kitchener
Prasprime wrote: Got mine today for $192. Price matched successfully with 16 Gb sd card and 50 Air-mile points.
Here is the proof:
[IMG]https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AADGiC ... ize_mode=2[/IMG]
Since you just leveraged the code to PM instead of ordering, can I give it to another member that plans to use it?
or have you used the code as well to order the device?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1557 posts
267 upvotes
Calgary
I signed up for flex address at epost so I can have the Q5 go to the post office near my house, since Canada Post is hopelessly incompetent. I went on the shopblackberry site and the Q5 doesn't seem to be among the devices available, has it sold out? I searched for it but that turned up no info either.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1557 posts
267 upvotes
Calgary
christov wrote: Since you just leveraged the code to PM instead of ordering, can I give it to another member that plans to use it?
or have you used the code as well to order the device?
Some people hey?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1557 posts
267 upvotes
Calgary
christov wrote: one per address period.
I shipped the Z30 to my work address, and found out epost will let you ship things to a post office near your house. Those idiots at Cpost will drop things off like expensive phones, and leave them sitting on your step and say they 'delivered' it with signature.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9164 posts
6368 upvotes
Kootenays
kotoula wrote: I shipped the Z30 to my work address, and found out epost will let you ship things to a post office near your house. Those idiots at Cpost will drop things off like expensive phones, and leave them sitting on your step and say they 'delivered' it with signature.
Shipping is not with Canada Post, thus the very efficient shipping times.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1438 posts
1470 upvotes
Kitchener
kotoula wrote: I signed up for flex address at epost so I can have the Q5 go to the post office near my house, since Canada Post is hopelessly incompetent. I went on the shopblackberry site and the Q5 doesn't seem to be among the devices available, has it sold out? I searched for it but that turned up no info either.
shows in stock for me.

To order your BlackBerry Q5, go to www.shopblackberry.com
Make sure you are on the "Canada" site (at the top of the screen it will tell you)

In the banner where it says "Smartphones, Cases, Batteries etc..." click on Smartphones, then Q5
Add to Cart
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2905 posts
1204 upvotes
GTA
Major thanks to Christov, ordered a white Q5 for the GF, can't wait to get it!
Nov 26, 2013
490 posts
227 upvotes
qc
mockingjay wrote: got the phone , I love it . I didn't know that I need to go Super C in Montreal to get the phone from Fedex
was it atwater location? :D did yours also ship out from US? I guess the duty was cleared when order was placed, right?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1557 posts
267 upvotes
Calgary
It's not the slowness that is the problem, it's the fact that Canada Post will lie and say that they delivered it and someone signed for it, when really all they did was throw it on your front step b/c they didn't ring the bell and the person at home wasn't staring at the front door all day waiting for it. Someone swipes it off the front step and you are SOL.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1557 posts
267 upvotes
Calgary
christov wrote: shows in stock for me.

To order your BlackBerry Q5, go to www.shopblackberry.com
Make sure you are on the "Canada" site (at the top of the screen it will tell you)

In the banner where it says "Smartphones, Cases, Batteries etc..." click on Smartphones, then Q5
Add to Cart
Ok it showed up again, I dunno what was going on there, but earlier it only showed Q10, no entry for Q5 at all. Anyways, thanks again Christov, I was able to order it AND have it shipped to my work address again, thankfully. At least at work I know I'll get my mail.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2117 posts
661 upvotes
How long does the Q5 take to ship?

It has been more than 24 hours since I ordered mine but haven't seen shipping/tracking info so far. Do they have enough Q5 in stock?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2323 posts
433 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Passport is sold for $599 now.
Nov 26, 2013
490 posts
227 upvotes
qc
its normal, I ordered sunday night, it came today at noon. I received shipping notice this morning at 6am, and shipping by fedex is incredably fast.... once you receive the shipping notice, you are probably getting it within 24hrs.
kulb wrote: How long does the Q5 take to ship?

It has been more than 24 hours since I ordered mine but haven't seen shipping/tracking info so far. Do they have enough Q5 in stock?
Jun 8, 2015
3 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough, ON
Hi Christov,
I would like to request a code for a Z30 device!