2308 posts
990 upvotes
Are the Z30 devices unlocked? Eg. I could use either a Telus or Rogers sim
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1674 upvotes
Toronto
soupnazi wrote: Are the Z30 devices unlocked? Eg. I could use either a Telus or Rogers sim
whatever you want - factory unlocked works with all Canadian carriers.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2308 posts
990 upvotes
Financials wrote: whatever you want - factory unlocked works with all Canadian carriers.
Awesome. Thanks for the quick response!
Jun 8, 2015
3 posts
1 upvote
Scarborough, ON
Hi Christov,
I just came across this post. Do you still have codes available?
Thx.
Peter
Nov 6, 2013
629 posts
1952 upvotes
MONTREAL
PM if somebody need one unit BNIB in Montreal,
Same price I paid, 199$ + taxes, 230$
I bought it for someone, but he changed his mind.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1948 posts
1756 upvotes
AceReaper wrote: PM if somebody need one unit BNIB in Montreal,
Same price I paid, 199$ + taxes, 230$
I bought it for someone, but he changed his mind.
Such a friend is not a real friend. Next time, ask $$ upfront before making purchases on their behalf especially for higher valued items. I only do forgo upfront $$ for friends who ready to pay even they decide to change their own when the items are delivered.

I always pay for what I ordered through my friends even when I change my mind at a later stage. A good handshake and word kept are rare these days especially among friends these days.
My life ambition is ....
Live long enough to be as big nuisance to my posterity as they have been to me.
Apr 22, 2015
89 posts
31 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
Thx Christov for the codes. Friends have ordered their own respective Z30's. :-)
May 13, 2015
398 posts
266 upvotes
Sarnia
Thanks again, Christov, Got my Z30

.........and a Q5 on it's way to a friend. CHEERS!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2007
2165 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga
Q5 for my mum who likes the keyboard. Thanks!
Apr 5, 2012
147 posts
36 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Just ordered a Q5. Thanks Christov!!!
Jan 18, 2014
36 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for the great deal Christov got my phone , I appreciate it and thank you for the great deal
Apr 22, 2015
89 posts
31 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
That will depend on your needs. For me, hate the obtrusiveness of android and it's apps that need access to everything. The OS, imho, best there is. Interested in getting things done and the hub, just cant be beat. And as a phone, BB clarity cant be beat.

Edit: How could I forget - Bonus is BB Blend. Came to me as I left my phone upstairs and needed to text someone. Did it right from my laptop through my Z30. SMS, BBM, Email etc on phone... all available to my other devices (Laptop, PC, Tablets) via Blackberry Blend.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2012
2028 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nosebleedXD wrote: is the z30 worth it over the nexus 5 and lg g2?
Definitely not. App store is lacking. Other than that it seems way more fluid IMO than my N5 and iPhone 5s.

You can download google playstore as mentioned in OP, I don't believe it works for all apps though. I know it didn't work for a few of mine.
Jun 27, 2005
4 posts
1 upvote
nosebleedXD wrote: is the z30 worth it over the nexus 5 and lg g2?
Hard to say. I currently have a Nexus 4 and the battery life is pathetic. Other than that, it's a pretty decent phone. I've had it for 2 years and I've never felt the need to "get something better".

Apparently the battery life on the Z30 is excellent. Call quality and signal strength is also said to be better with the Z30. For 199.00, unlocked, and free shipping . I think the Z30 is definitely worth it. Especially if all you want to do is Call, Text, Browse and snap the occasional picture. Nexus 5 phones are twice the price, but you do get a better screen and a quad core. If you're going with Android, then get a Nexus Phone. They're first with OS updates and it's a clean, pure, Android, without the bloatware. I ordered a Q5, so this will be my first experience with BB10. Most people I've talked to, that have a Z10 or 30, really like the OS.
Jun 8, 2015
1 posts
North York, ON
Do you still give out the code for Z30, I would like have one.
Thanks a lot!