2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

BC/AB/SK/MB/ON/YT/NT/NU - REXALL - 20 BAMs WUS $ 40 or more in store (Dec 2nd thru Dec 15th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2019 1:30 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 8, 2008
265 posts
245 upvotes
Winnipeg
Diskdoctor wrote: For others taking this route keep in mind that the gift card can only be used starting Monday Dec. 9 so you won't be double dipping with the second AM card and the same offer.
I am sure there will be more exciting offers next week end.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12228 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
marmalade12 wrote: I am sure there will be more exciting offers next week end.
Maybe yes, maybe no.

The 100 BAMs offers @ Rexall are not the norm ... especially on a $ 50 Spend
And technically we’ve had 2 in the last week (Dec 4th, and this 3 Day Weekend One)
Plus, the Rexall STB Offer only runs Dec 2nd to 15th
IF one needs Miles for Year End
I say ... strike while the iron is hot
Dec 14, 2017
290 posts
184 upvotes
On
I had a successful trip to Rexall today. I was able to stack the $5 off coupon along with the Spend $40 get 20 BAMS for STB, the spend $50 get 100 BAMS and 10 BAMs for a load and go product offer. Grand total of 132 BAMS. The clerks at this store are always seem to know what they are doing.
Apr 9, 2008
537 posts
297 upvotes
Toronto
Diskdoctor wrote: For others taking this route keep in mind that the gift card can only be used starting Monday Dec. 9 so you won't be double dipping with the second AM card and the same offer.
What's the expiry date of the coupon?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54089 posts
19000 upvotes
Bought $55 worth of stuff and used the $5 off coupon and the STB coupon and received the $15 gc. The cashier I have met several times before and was very nice so when she asked if I'd like to donate $1, I gladly obliged.
Dec 2, 2012
187 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Amplii is offering $10 cb WUS $30
Images
  • 093118EC-B503-4CDA-A46D-B9FCD3005E53.jpeg
Aug 17, 2006
713 posts
140 upvotes
crazyqqq wrote: What's the expiry date of the coupon?
The flyer indicates expiry March 1, 2020.

I spent just over $50 before applying the $5 survey coupon without issue. Also got the 100 bonus AM.

It's always a bit of a stretch to find enough reasonable priced stuff worth buying at Rexall. Not sure if I'll go back with a second AM card this weekend yet.
"The bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon."
-Bill Strickland
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5684 posts
1214 upvotes
Toronto
OGFree99 wrote: Amplii is offering $10 cb WUS $30
I also signed up the app using promo code MOVIE10 to get an extra $10 sign up bonus.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3474 posts
1749 upvotes
Waterloo
OGFree99 wrote: Amplii is offering $10 cb WUS $30
ricedion wrote:
I also signed up the app using promo code MOVIE10 to get an extra $10 sign up bonus.
You guys linking only an RBC credit card?

As per their website:
In the unlikely event your information at Ampli is compromised and your online banking account at your financial institution is accessed without your consent, you’ll need to speak with your financial institution to see if any financial losses will be covered. Please keep in mind that every financial institution is different. It is important that you read and understand the terms of service with your financial provider.

Ampli users who link an RBC account are backed by RBC’s Digital Banking Security Guarantee in the event their RBC account is accessed without consent. Please see Section 5 of the Ampli Terms and Conditions for more information. The Terms and Conditions can be found at Ampli.ca/terms. You can also read about the digital banking guarantee here.
In other words, if your card gets compromised then you're SOL unless it's an RBC card.
Dec 2, 2012
187 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
crystallight wrote: You guys linking only an RBC credit card?

As per their website:

In other words, if your card gets compromised then you're SOL unless it's an RBC card.
Thanks for sharing. I actually use a cc from another FI, but this is pretty concerning
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5684 posts
1214 upvotes
Toronto
crystallight wrote: You guys linking only an RBC credit card?

As per their website:

It's the same as Drop.

I may just get the $10 from Rexall, then I have a total cash balance of $20. Cash out and uninstall the app. Not too many interesting offer.
Apr 7, 2006
369 posts
17 upvotes
If redeem airmiles for $40 spend at Rexall, does it still qualify for shop the block offer?