2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

BC/AB/SK/MB/ON/YT/NT/NU - REXALL - 20 BAMs WUS $ 40 or more in store (Dec 2nd thru Dec 15th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2019 1:30 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 7, 2006
367 posts
17 upvotes
I can't login to Rexall Load and Go anymore, is that gone also? Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14589 posts
11791 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
reddeals wrote: I can't login to Rexall Load and Go anymore, is that gone also? Thanks.
Where are you looking ?

I can see them all on the AirMiles Website (under Offers) as well as on the AMs App
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14589 posts
11791 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@savemoresaveoften POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 7th
savemoresaveoften wrote: cashier tries to stack the 100 miles for $50 promo with the $5 and the system decline the $5 coupon fyg. Not sure if order of scanning is important or not but I did not push for it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14589 posts
11791 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@Hazel123 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 7th
savemoresaveoften wrote: cashier tries to stack the 100 miles for $50 promo with the $5 and the system decline the $5 coupon fyg. Not sure if order of scanning is important or not but I did not push for it.
Hazel123 wrote: Rexall wouldn't take the $5 coupon for me too!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5642 posts
1180 upvotes
Toronto
reddeals wrote: I can't login to Rexall Load and Go anymore, is that gone also? Thanks.
I think load and go site is gone. Replaced by airmiles app
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14589 posts
11791 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ricedion wrote: I think load and go site is gone. Replaced by airmiles app
I checked BOTH the AMs Website & App... and all the Load & Goes were there about 30 Minutes ago
Including for Rexall
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
1207 posts
1572 upvotes
West
I can confirm the $5 survey coupon also stacked with the STB & 100 AM (or $15 coupon) promos.

Don’t think it matters, but I did the $5 survey coupon first, then STB, then the cashier will be prompted for the 100 AM promo once they total the transaction.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
reddeals wrote: If redeem airmiles for $40 spend at Rexall, does it still qualify for shop the block offer?
Yes it will. Don't forget the STB coupon of course.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
steerwheel wrote: $5 coupon expiry Jan 8. The survey was very easy to do, only took 2 mins.
https://www.rexall.ca/assets/downloads/ ... 8-2020.pdf
Thanks for posting the link @steerwheel .

And fellow RFDers, please do the right thing here. If you use the survey coupon, please take a few minutes afterwards and give your honest feedback for the store you just visited. The survey is very quick and painless. And it gives you the opportunity to give praise where warranted or complain if you had a bad experience.

Keep your receipt handy; it has info you'll need to input.

https://www.tellrexall.ca/websurvey/2/execute#!/1
Nov 5, 2018
106 posts
101 upvotes
crystallight wrote: Thanks!
Anyone know if we can just show the coupon on our phone?
I didn't have any issues with this, but I think the kid running the cash would have pointed the scanner at anything I showed them, so YMMV.
May 14, 2012
274 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
Kelly M wrote: Thanks for posting the link @steerwheel .

And fellow RFDers, please do the right thing here. If you use the survey coupon, please take a few minutes afterwards and give your honest feedback for the store you just visited. The survey is very quick and painless. And it gives you the opportunity to give praise where warranted or complain if you had a bad experience.

Keep your receipt handy; it has info you'll need to input.

https://www.tellrexall.ca/websurvey/2/execute#!/1
Totally agree. I used my receipt from last year's STB for the survey. I was surprised that it didn't expire after a year!
May 14, 2012
274 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
steerwheel wrote: Anyone knows if the $15 gift coupon can be used with the $5 coupon?
To answer my own question, I don't believe it is possible.
The $5 coupon's terms state that it "Can not be combined with any other Rexall coupon." while the $15 coupon's state that it "Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional coupon offer".
Aug 23, 2010
589 posts
524 upvotes
GTA
Wow, the Base and Bonus Air Miles from my Rexall purchase yesterday already posted to my account today! That was quick. 5 offers all done and posted now!
Feb 11, 2008
508 posts
46 upvotes
I spent $51 before tax, used $8 manufacturer coupons (not FPC, just $ off coupons), and used the $5 Rexall survey coupon, I got neither 100 bonus AM nor $15 Rexall gift coupon w/$50+ spend, but I did get 2 base AM and 20 bonus AM from STB offer. I though if the cashier did something wrong but she said she did everything correct, but no screen popup to let her to select 100 AM or $15 gift coupon. I assumed the $5 survey coupon is fine to use (proof from previous posts), the problem is the manufacturer coupons. Did someone have same issue?

The manager was nice and hand me $15 gift coupon, but told me next time I had to spend $50 after manufacturer coupons and before tax to get such bonus.
Last edited by Ilikedealsss on Dec 8th, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)