Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hackzall + 4.0 ah battery $179

Deal Link:
Price:
$179
Expiry:
October 31, 2020
Retailer:
BC Fasteners
BC Fasteners has the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hackzall included in their current "get a free M12 4.0 ah battery with tool" promo, which Home Depot does not. The tool currently lists for $179 and the battery for $109 most places, although of course you never buy these things at full price. I've had this tool for a couple of years, and I've seen it listed at HD before for as low $149, and on sale once briefly for $129. Battery prices are all over the place, but you generally try to get them thrown in with a tool for the best price. $179 is a pretty good price for this combo. You might be able to get HD to price match BCF with 10% price beat.

To order from BCF, go to their flyer, scroll down to the M12 free battery page, add the M12 Fuel Hackzall (there's other Fuel tools there if you're interested), then search for and add the battery from the part number shown there (https://bcfasteners.com/shop/milwaukee- ... tery-pack/). It will show up at $0 in the cart. Be sure to use that part number to get the free battery. Shipping is free, and they have stock.

Don't confuse this with the cheaper non-Fuel Hackzall that sells for $99. This is one case where you want the extra power of Fuel (brushless), and at least a 4.0 ah battery. It has the power to go through wood and metal with the appropriate blade. It's also great for one-handed cutting - I can use it up on a ladder cutting off branches with a pruning blade.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1086 posts
738 upvotes
I used to sell 4.0ah battery for $50
Feb 28, 2016
984 posts
637 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: I used to sell 4.0ah battery for $50
Just sold 2 for $50 after trying to get $60 for them for the past few months. I've gotten $60 in the past, but I think the market is a bit saturated.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1802 posts
384 upvotes
Thornhill
Dang too bad the M12 Inflator is not on the free battery promo.