Expired Hot Deals

[BC Fasteners] Milwaukee M12 tool + 2 x 4ah batteries + charger $199 [Corrected]

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 8:17 am
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
54422 posts
19272 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: I was referencing the $175 price error, but its unethical as you pointed out. As mentioned above I've got a feeling we're going to see the same promo at HD, with the corrected pricing.
Hopefully someone starts sharing the newsletter with the incorrect pricing haha.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 6, 2004
6724 posts
478 upvotes
GT'eh
The M18 fuel line needs better sales or bundles. Last year around July is when there were better sales on m18.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1061 posts
678 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Hopefully someone starts sharing the newsletter with the incorrect pricing haha.
Here's a screenshot at least.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2010
861 posts
411 upvotes
Canada
paintballdude05 wrote: I think HD will be doing the same promo, I was there this evening and they had plenty of these kits in a display, I don't think the offer is active yet though.
I decided to go with the M18 starter kit plus free M18 Fuel Jigsaw. Home Depot doesn't seem to carry this dual kit (8.0 + 6.0 battery starter kit). They had some milwaukee stuff on display today that seemed like it indicator a special event but all the prices were just regular.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 6, 2004
6724 posts
478 upvotes
GT'eh
Wouldn't be surprised if some HD PM for original $175, they don't even investigate the promos anymore just a screenshot or email off your phone is all it takes. I've had great luck PM'ing and getting price adjustments lately. But where's the HD Canada flyer? they are late to the party.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2649 posts
2078 upvotes
Main & Hastings
my HD. They goto their computers and search the website up.

How about yours ?
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2012
189 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
Neovingian wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if some HD PM for original $175, they don't even investigate the promos anymore just a screenshot or email off your phone is all it takes. I've had great luck PM'ing and getting price adjustments lately. But where's the HD Canada flyer? they are late to the party.
Current flyer is valid through July 1st.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1074 posts
794 upvotes
Durham Region
likebutta wrote: I decided to go with the M18 starter kit plus free M18 Fuel Jigsaw. Home Depot doesn't seem to carry this dual kit (8.0 + 6.0 battery starter kit). They had some milwaukee stuff on display today that seemed like it indicator a special event but all the prices were just regular.
Some Home Depot’s have the 8/6 combo already for 399 but it’s not online. ( I was going to do a price match!)
Also no free tool promo was displayed (maybe tomorrow when flyer comes out)
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1061 posts
678 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: my HD. They goto their computers and search the website up.

How about yours ?
Depends on the csr, I've had everything from a quick glance to an in depth look and actually adding it to a cart online.
Jr. Member
Sep 8, 2019
135 posts
224 upvotes
Calgary
I raise you mine (not a price match though):

(me, checking out M12 FUEL drill and impact combo at the self checkout)

Me: Hi, sorry, this reads the price $300ish but the shelf price tag said $250 I think?
Attndt: Oh really? Sorry about that. How much you said it was?
Me: 250?
Attndt: (beep beep beep) (adjust price) (250) There you go!
Me: Thanks!

And the shelf price tag said 249.99 and she adjusted it to 250.00, so I still overpaid Face With Tears Of Joy
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2010
861 posts
411 upvotes
Canada
paintballdude05 wrote: Depends on the csr, I've had everything from a quick glance to an in depth look and actually adding it to a cart online.
Yea, sometimes to depends on who you get. My personal favourite: a guy who refused to PM because an item was listed as HDX but yet is manufactured and has an identical model number to the generic sold in every other hardware store (Rona, Lowes, HH, etc). I had the PM approved on 3 different occasions for the same product at the same location. Instead, he had to power pose that he was a manager, which I found out later at the CS desk that he was not.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1061 posts
678 upvotes
The magic number is $50, pretty much all cashiers can do adjustments up to that number amd most are happy to do it. Anything over that has to go to a manager or supervisor, and that's where things get dicey.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2649 posts
2078 upvotes
Main & Hastings
I remember I got a 7½ fuel circ saw. Hd was selling it for $300? IHL had it for $139. I had to spend about 20 minutes with the guys before he would sell it to me for $139
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
6107 posts
1877 upvotes
Calgary
jerrypaulick wrote: I raise you mine (not a price match though):

(me, checking out M12 FUEL drill and impact combo at the self checkout)

Me: Hi, sorry, this reads the price $300ish but the shelf price tag said $250 I think?
Attndt: Oh really? Sorry about that. How much you said it was?
Me: 250?
Attndt: (beep beep beep) (adjust price) (250) There you go!
Me: Thanks!

And the shelf price tag said 249.99 and she adjusted it to 250.00, so I still overpaid Face With Tears Of Joy
they do that intentionally because $50+ requires a manager override.
.
Newbie
Mar 11, 2019
78 posts
85 upvotes
The model number for the jigsaw in the M18 kit is actually the model number for the m18 jigsaw even though it says M12. Tool itself is 249 reg. Is this a good deal if you need a jigsaw and batteries?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 11, 2001
9071 posts
1236 upvotes
Yeah that's a fuel brushless model... a beast of a jigsaw. I mean if you were considering getting it for $250... extra $150 for the 8ah+6ah+charger is amazing deal. Man bosch really need to come out with brushless 18v jigsaw. Milwaukee and Bosch my fav tool brands by far, well priced and very good performance.
WilliamS17867 wrote: The model number for the jigsaw in the M18 kit is actually the model number for the m18 jigsaw even though it says M12. Tool itself is 249 reg. Is this a good deal if you need a jigsaw and batteries?
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Member
Nov 6, 2014
452 posts
351 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Thanks OP. Price beat the M18 compact blower, HD online chat. Took a while but worth it. Wouldn’t have known about BCF flyer except for this thread.
Member
Jun 8, 2008
264 posts
93 upvotes
Looks like Home Depot has the same deal starting tomorrow
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2649 posts
2078 upvotes
Main & Hastings
For some reason I must get that Inflator. I won't even use it often. Only to top up my tires.

Top