Hot Deals

[BC Fasteners] Milwaukee M12 tool + 2 x 4ah batteries + charger $199 [Corrected]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 8:17 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5859 posts
1608 upvotes
Calgary
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Can't sell ratchet for 150. It's not fuel. Non fuel is like $60 in market
ah my bad, the fuel goes for $150
Nov 24, 2013
49 posts
34 upvotes
Victoria, BC, Canada
Just want to say this company is very customer service orientated. I had an issue and they rectified asap.
Feb 28, 2016
890 posts
535 upvotes
I think HD will be doing the same promo, I was there this evening and they had plenty of these kits in a display, I don't think the offer is active yet though.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
6805 posts
6417 upvotes
The Prairies
paintballdude05 wrote: I think HD will be doing the same promo, I was there this evening and they had plenty of these kits in a display, I don't think the offer is active yet though.
I saved the PST by purchasing from BCF, as I’m in Manitoba, and apparently they only charge 5% GST here.
I picked the inflator for my free tool, and the batteries will come in handy for my juice hungry M12 Hackzall!

208.95 all in shipped, not too bad, thanks OP!
Last edited by coolintheshade on Jun 30th, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
26666 posts
6947 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote: Deal is already live, and the batteries are available on backorder.
Man this is still the corona business ongoing I tell you. Everything I order these days is stuff showing in-stock and then you order and get an email and it's "on backorder" :rolleyes:

I guess you can't blame the retailers that much because they need the sales but c'mon at least say that up front and let us order knowing it, there's already the shipping delays you gotta deal with as it is.

That said I haven't bought this so no worries about backorder here for me!
Feb 7, 2020
137 posts
90 upvotes
Great deal. Thanks.
“You'd be surprised how expensive it costs to look this cheap.”
― Steven Tyler
Feb 28, 2016
890 posts
535 upvotes
Real RFDers would be using the original BCF email to PM and Beat at HD!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53428 posts
18347 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: Real RFDers would be using the original BCF email to PM and Beat at HD!
Do you think they match this special promotion or will it be YMMV?

Oh, you mean use the $175 pricing haha. Kinda unethical/borderline fraudulent but $24 is $24 (plus 10% of the difference for the sum of the parts) lol and you are right, this is RFD/Canada/Humanity.

Flyer has been updated though with $199. :)
Feb 28, 2016
890 posts
535 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Do you think they match this special promotion or will it be YMMV?

Oh, you mean use the $175 pricing haha. Kinda unethical/borderline fraudulent but $24 is $24 (plus 10% of the difference for the sum of the parts) lol and you are right, this is RFD/Canada/Humanity.

Flyer has been updated though with $199. :)
I was referencing the $175 price error, but its unethical as you pointed out. As mentioned above I've got a feeling we're going to see the same promo at HD, with the corrected pricing.
Nov 7, 2018
769 posts
540 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: I think HD will be doing the same promo, I was there this evening and they had plenty of these kits in a display, I don't think the offer is active yet though.
HD will do same promo instore. I saw last week it starts July 1. I forgot the price though
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53428 posts
18347 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: I was referencing the $175 price error, but its unethical as you pointed out. As mentioned above I've got a feeling we're going to see the same promo at HD, with the corrected pricing.
Hopefully someone starts sharing the newsletter with the incorrect pricing haha.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6558 posts
377 upvotes
GT'eh
The M18 fuel line needs better sales or bundles. Last year around July is when there were better sales on m18.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Feb 28, 2016
890 posts
535 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Hopefully someone starts sharing the newsletter with the incorrect pricing haha.
Here's a screenshot at least.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Nov 21, 2010
757 posts
300 upvotes
Canada
I decided to go with the M18 starter kit plus free M18 Fuel Jigsaw. Home Depot doesn't seem to carry this dual kit (8.0 + 6.0 battery starter kit). They had some milwaukee stuff on display today that seemed like it indicator a special event but all the prices were just regular.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6558 posts
377 upvotes
GT'eh
Wouldn't be surprised if some HD PM for original $175, they don't even investigate the promos anymore just a screenshot or email off your phone is all it takes. I've had great luck PM'ing and getting price adjustments lately. But where's the HD Canada flyer? they are late to the party.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

T3rry, yerabashtard