Hot Deals

[BC Fasteners] Milwaukee M12 tool + 2 x 4ah batteries + charger $199 [Corrected]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 8:17 am
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1662 posts
909 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
my HD. They goto their computers and search the website up.

How about yours ?
Nov 24, 2012
167 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga
Neovingian wrote: Wouldn't be surprised if some HD PM for original $175, they don't even investigate the promos anymore just a screenshot or email off your phone is all it takes. I've had great luck PM'ing and getting price adjustments lately. But where's the HD Canada flyer? they are late to the party.
Current flyer is valid through July 1st.
Nov 24, 2015
848 posts
577 upvotes
Durham Region
likebutta wrote: I decided to go with the M18 starter kit plus free M18 Fuel Jigsaw. Home Depot doesn't seem to carry this dual kit (8.0 + 6.0 battery starter kit). They had some milwaukee stuff on display today that seemed like it indicator a special event but all the prices were just regular.
Some Home Depot’s have the 8/6 combo already for 399 but it’s not online. ( I was going to do a price match!)
Also no free tool promo was displayed (maybe tomorrow when flyer comes out)
Feb 28, 2016
890 posts
535 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: my HD. They goto their computers and search the website up.

How about yours ?
Depends on the csr, I've had everything from a quick glance to an in depth look and actually adding it to a cart online.
Sep 8, 2019
130 posts
202 upvotes
Calgary
I raise you mine (not a price match though):

(me, checking out M12 FUEL drill and impact combo at the self checkout)

Me: Hi, sorry, this reads the price $300ish but the shelf price tag said $250 I think?
Attndt: Oh really? Sorry about that. How much you said it was?
Me: 250?
Attndt: (beep beep beep) (adjust price) (250) There you go!
Me: Thanks!

And the shelf price tag said 249.99 and she adjusted it to 250.00, so I still overpaid Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 21, 2010
757 posts
300 upvotes
Canada
paintballdude05 wrote: Depends on the csr, I've had everything from a quick glance to an in depth look and actually adding it to a cart online.
Yea, sometimes to depends on who you get. My personal favourite: a guy who refused to PM because an item was listed as HDX but yet is manufactured and has an identical model number to the generic sold in every other hardware store (Rona, Lowes, HH, etc). I had the PM approved on 3 different occasions for the same product at the same location. Instead, he had to power pose that he was a manager, which I found out later at the CS desk that he was not.
Feb 28, 2016
890 posts
535 upvotes
The magic number is $50, pretty much all cashiers can do adjustments up to that number amd most are happy to do it. Anything over that has to go to a manager or supervisor, and that's where things get dicey.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1662 posts
909 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I remember I got a 7½ fuel circ saw. Hd was selling it for $300? IHL had it for $139. I had to spend about 20 minutes with the guys before he would sell it to me for $139
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5858 posts
1608 upvotes
Calgary
jerrypaulick wrote: I raise you mine (not a price match though):

(me, checking out M12 FUEL drill and impact combo at the self checkout)

Me: Hi, sorry, this reads the price $300ish but the shelf price tag said $250 I think?
Attndt: Oh really? Sorry about that. How much you said it was?
Me: 250?
Attndt: (beep beep beep) (adjust price) (250) There you go!
Me: Thanks!

And the shelf price tag said 249.99 and she adjusted it to 250.00, so I still overpaid Face With Tears Of Joy
they do that intentionally because $50+ requires a manager override.
Mar 11, 2019
46 posts
41 upvotes
The model number for the jigsaw in the M18 kit is actually the model number for the m18 jigsaw even though it says M12. Tool itself is 249 reg. Is this a good deal if you need a jigsaw and batteries?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8444 posts
723 upvotes
Yeah that's a fuel brushless model... a beast of a jigsaw. I mean if you were considering getting it for $250... extra $150 for the 8ah+6ah+charger is amazing deal. Man bosch really need to come out with brushless 18v jigsaw. Milwaukee and Bosch my fav tool brands by far, well priced and very good performance.
WilliamS17867 wrote: The model number for the jigsaw in the M18 kit is actually the model number for the m18 jigsaw even though it says M12. Tool itself is 249 reg. Is this a good deal if you need a jigsaw and batteries?
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Nov 6, 2014
291 posts
239 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Thanks OP. Price beat the M18 compact blower, HD online chat. Took a while but worth it. Wouldn’t have known about BCF flyer except for this thread.
Jun 8, 2008
253 posts
68 upvotes
Looks like Home Depot has the same deal starting tomorrow
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1662 posts
909 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For some reason I must get that Inflator. I won't even use it often. Only to top up my tires.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

jimmyvanderbeek