Expired Hot Deals

[BC Fasteners] Milwaukee PACKOUT organizer BOGO at BC Fasteners

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 9:09 pm
Feb 14, 2012
939 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: Has the wheel pack out been on sale?
Bought a couple last black friday/BD sale @$189+tax for the wheeled box, med box, and slim box set.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2122 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal
Cynically wrote: Thanks OP! I got 4 as well and put them under my Christmas tree! Not sure how the wife will react when she sees them used as skirt lol
Christmas tree in the beginning of November? Do you leave it in your living room year round? ;)
Apr 26, 2019
57 posts
76 upvotes
Montreal
AMD wrote: Christmas tree in the beginning of November? Do you leave it in your living room year round? ;)
Don't go around exposing other people's dirty little secrets Face With Tears Of Joy
Oct 19, 2008
135 posts
84 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Josecc wrote: Bought a couple last black friday/BD sale @$189+tax for the wheeled box, med box, and slim box set.
I grabbed two sets as well. The most have just been empty looking good under my workbench. Haven't gotten around to reorganizing my tools yet.
Nov 7, 2011
649 posts
531 upvotes
British Columbia
tdotboys wrote: Thanks op. Picked up few. They only have this promotion sometimes at Milwaukee innovation tour (Not at homedepot Milwaukee promotions)
It was available in London Ontario on Oct 18 2019 at federated tool
Also packout set which homedepot sells for $338 with price increase(previously $298), at federated it was available for $218 + HST with same configuration HD sells.

Looks like Home Depot has dropped the price to 278 - not as a sale, but as a “new low price”
Feb 14, 2012
939 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Redshft wrote: I grabbed two sets as well. The most have just been empty looking good under my workbench. Haven't gotten around to reorganizing my tools yet.
I use mine every single day at work, they are handy as hell. Very solidly built tool boxes and they have many ways to arrange the little caddies inside, quite customizable. Also these boxes have a rubber gasket seal along the lids, so they do prevent water from getting inside and keep your tools dry. I compare these to pelican boxes but not as high quality and at a fraction of the costs. My only con is that the handle on the wheeled box is starting to get a bit flimsy, but it has taken some abuse. Im sure if you take a little care using it, it will last forever. Dewalts and ridgids, huskys,...none of theyre boxes can compare to the Milwaukee packout, both in value and quality.
Nov 11, 2006
962 posts
440 upvotes
Thanks op. Despite having recently purchased 6 of these organizers about 7 weeks ago at $50+ each, I purchased another 12 + 12 free.

My wife won't be impressed but at least I'll be organized.

LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1144 posts
775 upvotes
Is this good even if you're just a normal diyer at home. Not in the trades
Nov 11, 2006
962 posts
440 upvotes
Josecc wrote: Bought a couple last black friday/BD sale @$189+tax for the wheeled box, med box, and slim box set.
Was it last BF or two BF's ago?
Nov 11, 2006
962 posts
440 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Is this good even if you're just a normal diyer at home. Not in the trades
Yes, once you try this clickable system, you'll see the benefits of true organization. You'll be able to attach to other packout systems, like the dolley or toolbox.

You'll never want to go back to the old system.
Oct 28, 2019
156 posts
110 upvotes
CanRulez wrote: Thanks op. Despite having recently purchased 6 of these organizers about 7 weeks ago at $50+ each, I purchased another 12 + 12 free.

My wife won't be impressed but at least I'll be organized.

LOL
How do you plan to use these for storage?
Nov 11, 2006
962 posts
440 upvotes
tinmack wrote: BOGO deal appears dead....
Yes, it's now dead at BC Fastener's. As noted up top, the same deal is available at HD Supply Brafasco.
Nov 11, 2006
962 posts
440 upvotes
just9038 wrote: How do you plan to use these for storage?
I have a renovation company so I use these to organize the many items used in the specialty trades. (plumbing, electrical, etc.)

I will also keep about 6 organizers at home to carry similar items. Each of the 4 sites will have a set of 6 as well.
Apr 17, 2005
404 posts
88 upvotes
Got the 2 I ordered today, 1 day shipping from Kelowna to Vancouver.