3811 upvotes
Vancouver

Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hackzall $129

Deal Link:
Price:
$129
Retailer:
BCF
Not as low the clearance deal that Home Depot Anjou had briefly last month, but still a good bit cheaper than the current $179 list price at HD. A great one-handed cordless reciprocating saw with the power to cut stuff like nails, pipes, branches. Bare tool, no battery or charger, so you need to have the M12 system already. Free shipping.

Last edited by Scote64 on May 1st, 2020 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1099 posts
743 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: Not as low the clearance deal that Home Depot Anjou had briefly last month, but still a good bit cheaper than the current $179 list price at HD. A great tool as a one-handed saw with the power to cut stuff like nails, pipes, branches. Bare tool, no battery or charger, so you need to have the M12 system already. Free shipping.
Can home Depot price match for extra 10%
Feb 28, 2016
986 posts
637 upvotes
PM and beat is only on brick and mortar stores. If you're close to a BCF location you can likely get it.
Feb 27, 2003
540 posts
241 upvotes
Langley
wth? Is BCF in Langley a totally different company? The one in Langley isn't listed of the BCF site you linked to.

..there's a Home Depot right across the street, that would've been an easy PM:(
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)

Land Back.
Dec 13, 2007
6 posts
1 upvote
Langley
xphile wrote: wth? Is BCF in Langley a totally different company? The one in Langley isn't listed of the BCF site you linked to.

..there's a Home Depot right across the street, that would've been an easy PM:(
Their facebook page says that they are closed and moving to langley. They seem to be BCF 2000 Ltd. Don't know what the difference is but they have a slightly different website but looks like the same logo as far as I can tell. I was wondering the same thing so I looked them up.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
3731 posts
3811 upvotes
Vancouver
redkulat wrote: Hmm I'm tempted. I do have the m12 drill and driver. Although I wanted to get into a better series of tools like the DeWalt 18v or 20v.
In general Milwaukee rates a little better than DeWalt on equivalent tool lines - for example, for a little torture-test comparison (see 10:15 for an amusing incident):

)

You can't really say that an 18v tool is "better" than a 12v tool - it's a question of which tool is right for the job. The 18v tools are significantly more powerful, but also bigger and heavier. The M12 Hackzall is designed to be easy to use with one hand for a certain range of cutting jobs. Milwaukee also makes an M18 Hackzall with more power, but it gets a bit unwieldy to use with one hand with the larger battery as well as the larger tool - hence the popularity of the M12 Hackzall.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)