• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2008 5:50 pm
Apr 30, 2007
621 posts
39 upvotes
milhaus wrote: I don't want pink, but yeah, you're right, this deal blows.
Both silver and pink are on sale in store.
Sep 21, 2006
614 posts
221 upvotes
Amherstview
strictlygunners wrote: I've heard nothing but sh*tty reviews for adencamera (however prices seemed decent)

I was considering driving down to the one on steels after my 12 hour night shift to get the 17-55 2.8 Nikon for ~1200 but am quite hesitant in purchasing an item this expensive from this store after reading about all the service complaints. I think I would much rather pay $100, get it from henrys (or possibly get it price matched) and have peice of mind knowing I won't get yelled at by a dude with white hair.
The downtown branch CS is a bit better. Don't bother with the p-mall branch as the ret*rd over there is not worth wasting your time and $$$
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5826 posts
2102 upvotes
Toronto
Sweet deal on Crumplers. Thanks to the original poster, and I got great service there today, for all those complainers.

Picked up a grey (new color) 5MDH for 35% off. These babies haven't been available anywhere for a few months.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1967 posts
524 upvotes
Thornhill
milhaus wrote: Sweet deal on Crumplers. Thanks to the original poster, and I got great service there today, for all those complainers.

Picked up a grey (new color) 5MDH for 35% off. These babies haven't been available anywhere for a few months.
Your welcome.

Got lots of people coming in for Crumplers.
Ahhh Papoy
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1020 posts
58 upvotes
strictlygunners wrote: I've heard nothing but sh*tty reviews for adencamera (however prices seemed decent)

I was considering driving down to the one on steels after my 12 hour night shift to get the 17-55 2.8 Nikon for ~1200 but am quite hesitant in purchasing an item this expensive from this store after reading about all the service complaints. I think I would much rather pay $100, get it from henrys (or possibly get it price matched) and have peice of mind knowing I won't get yelled at by a dude with white hair.
I've had some experience with their sh*tty service. I was in the market for a Sigma f2.8 18-50mm lens and I sent no less than 3 emails inquiring about the stock status of the item and have not had a response for months. Their prices are good so I just use them for price matching at Henry's. In the end, I just got Henry's to price match without any problems

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)