Expired Hot Deals

[Beachcomber Hot Tubs & Patio] Louisiana Grills 40% off (bbq smoker)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2020 3:49 pm
[OP]
Nov 5, 2009
180 posts
109 upvotes

Louisiana Grills 40% off (bbq smoker)

Savings:
40 %
Retailer:
Beachcomber Hot Tubs & Patio
Beachcomber hot tubs and patio in edmonton (780-448-9815) are selling brand new Louisiana grills at a crazy price. Works out to be roughly 40% off.

LG 700 - $599 reg $999
LG 900 - $659 reg $1099
LG 1100 - $699 reg $1199
LG Estate - $2199 reg $3599

I don't think theyll last long with those prices. It is specific to the edmonton location.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2004
1645 posts
660 upvotes
Thanks for sharing! Great deal!

Just picked up an 1100.

Accessories are 25% off.
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowl: :arrow: :arrowl: :arrow: B A
May 24, 2017
59 posts
44 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
Glad i just saw this. Might pick up the LG1100.

Anyone know how great these perform compared to a green mountain grill? Hard to find a whole lot of reviews from people who actually review dozens of smokers as it's an Albertan business. Lots of one off reviews but those are almost pointless without comparing their reviews to other units, ya know?
[OP]
Nov 5, 2009
180 posts
109 upvotes
DrasticK wrote: Glad i just saw this. Might pick up the LG1100.

Anyone know how great these perform compared to a green mountain grill? Hard to find a whole lot of reviews from people who actually review dozens of smokers as it's an Albertan business. Lots of one off reviews but those are almost pointless without comparing their reviews to other units, ya know?
IMO the louisiana grills are one of the best out there.

I've had a Louisiana grill for 3+ years and love it. I've expanded to the cold smoke attachment and do massive batches of food all the time. I went with Louisiana at the time as they were bigger, hotter and cheaper then most of the competitors and they get built with a heavier steel. You can sear your steaks on these grills unlike many others.

Theres definitely a lot more options in the bbq smoker space but for this price your getting with this deal theres nothing that would compare.
May 24, 2017
59 posts
44 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
gwill211 wrote: IMO the louisiana grills are one of the best out there.

I've had a Louisiana grill for 3+ years and love it. I've expanded to the cold smoke attachment and do massive batches of food all the time. I went with Louisiana at the time as they were bigger, hotter and cheaper then most of the competitors and they get built with a heavier steel. You can sear your steaks on these grills unlike many others.

Theres definitely a lot more options in the bbq smoker space but for this price your getting with this deal theres nothing that would compare.
Pulled the trigger :)

No more getting up every hour in the middle of the night to check the temps on my louisiana grill kamado for 18 hour briskets... Tempted to sell the egg, but damn I do love tinkering with it for shorter cooks.
Mar 13, 2020
1 posts
Was just at Beachcomber on 52ave and 99st, picked up a LG1100 for $699!!! Sounds like stock is running out. I've been looking at this grill for 2 years and the price has never been close to the $699 that I paid. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)