Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

11ft patio umbrella base included $300 (40% off) NEW UPDATE OOS it is now $240 (62% off)..price match through web chat

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2023 3:03 pm
Apr 11, 2005
139 posts
391 upvotes
Markham

[Bed Bath And Beyond] 11ft patio umbrella base included $300 (40% off) NEW UPDATE OOS it is now $240 (62% off)..price match through web chat

BBB has this 11' patio umbrella for $375 but you can apply the 20% coupon, at checkout, and get it down to $300. There is free shipping and 4 colours to choose from (red, grey, navy, and beige. The best part, aside from the price, is that this INCLUDES THE BASE which umbrellas at this price point doesn't. Reviews also seem pretty decent as well.

UPDATE it is now $280 (44% off). try and go through the chat on the website to get your price match. myself and a few people were successful getting their price match through chat. **BBB must have the colour you bought in stock in order for the price match to go through.***

UPDATE part duo it is now $240 (62%) off . like before try and get a price adjustment through web chat. It if the first time it does work try try again or ask to speak to supervisor or manager. People are confirming they got their 2nd price match done.
Last edited by tamanter on May 26th, 2022 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
616 replies
Apr 27, 2021
253 posts
320 upvotes
Vaughan
Anyone has experience with this? I am sick of the ones that break after one or two seasons...I been thru so many over the years.
Jun 18, 2015
345 posts
266 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Sorry, where is the coupon ??

I see there's $20 off after spending $80

Edit: You need to sign up for their mailer. 20% off any item. (Im waiting for mine now)
Apr 11, 2005
139 posts
391 upvotes
Markham
fmlydeals wrote: Anyone has experience with this? I am sick of the ones that break after one or two seasons...I been thru so many over the years.
what do you find breaks for you after one or two seasons? I have a cover on my umbrella and I keep it on all year long when it's not in use. I even have it sitting outside during the winter and it's lasted me 7 years. My cover gave way last spring after 7 years. I tried not keeping a cover on my umbrella last year and it did not survive the winter. I really think a $50-$80 cover is worth it based on my recent experience.
Apr 27, 2021
253 posts
320 upvotes
Vaughan
sickcityxiii wrote: Sorry, where is the coupon ??

I see there's $20 off after spending $80

Edit: You need to sign up for their mailer. 20% off any item. (Im waiting for mine now)
I got my email with no coupon. It's now asking me to txt to get coupon and that did not work either.
Jun 18, 2015
345 posts
266 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
fmlydeals wrote: I got my email with no coupon. It's now asking me to txt to get coupon and that did not work either.
Even the big banner for "Spend $80, get $20 off" is just an image with no link. Brutal lol

If anyone can somehow pass on a coupon code that may work, it would be greatly appreciated. We just built a new deck and this is exactly something I was in the market for ! (Mind you, there's been maybe about 20 minutes of sunshine this Spring here....)

Also, thank you op !
Last edited by sickcityxiii on May 18th, 2022 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3039 posts
1529 upvotes
Markham
Just a note that BBB has been notoriously slow with shipping my orders last couple of times, talking about months here before I lose patience and cancelled them
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2019
1593 posts
2630 upvotes
Thanks OP, was looking for patio umbrella. This is a perfect timing, since this also comes with base, which is an added bonus (I don't get why they don't come with bases and why are they so expensive??)

Don't forget to go through Rakuten for tiny 1% CB.
Apr 27, 2021
253 posts
320 upvotes
Vaughan
gizmokrap wrote: Thanks OP, was looking for patio umbrella. This is a perfect timing, since this also comes with base, which is an added bonus (I don't get why they don't come with bases and why are they so expensive??)

Don't forget to go through Rakuten for tiny 1% CB.
Where did you get 20% off coupon? Can you share if it's not unique?

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2019
1593 posts
2630 upvotes
fmlydeals wrote: Where did you get 20% off coupon? Can you share if it's not unique?

Thanks.
You get those when you sign up for email subscription. And BB-B coupons don't have any codes so it's not shareable.
Apr 27, 2021
253 posts
320 upvotes
Vaughan
gizmokrap wrote: You get those when you sign up for email subscription. And BB-B coupons don't have any codes so it's not shareable.
Hm...I signed up a few hours ago but nothing yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3298 posts
3642 upvotes
how heavy is this base? would it be able to withstand strong winds? cuz my last one snapped in half during one of those freaky strong windstorms, cuz the base wasnt heavy enough, so it tipped over
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
gizmokrap wrote: (I don't get why they don't come with bases and why are they so expensive??)
The umbrellas wear out far faster than the bases, so once you have one, you only have to replace the umbrella when it's finished.
Apr 11, 2005
139 posts
391 upvotes
Markham
fmlydeals wrote: Hm...I signed up a few hours ago but nothing yet.
i think you get it within 24 hours based on their note on their website
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1286 posts
1791 upvotes
Montr
They do not ship to Quebec province :

You are not allowed to ship to Quebec Province
Apr 27, 2021
253 posts
320 upvotes
Vaughan
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: how heavy is this base? would it be able to withstand strong winds? cuz my last one snapped in half during one of those freaky strong windstorms, cuz the base wasnt heavy enough, so it tipped over
base is never shipped with weight. You need to put sand (recommended) or water. If you put water, you need to empty it for winter which means you need to disassemble the wholething so it does not topple over and break so go with sand.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
3298 posts
3642 upvotes
fmlydeals wrote: base is never shipped with weight. You need to put sand (recommended) or water. If you put water, you need to empty it for winter which means you need to disassemble the wholething so it does not topple over and break so go with sand.
damn really? thats kinda shitty...where tf am i gonna get sand? and wouldnt rocks be denser? put in as many rocks as possible, then fill it up with sand?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2005
5213 posts
1231 upvotes
Burlington
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: damn really? thats kinda shitty...where tf am i gonna get sand? and wouldnt rocks be denser? put in as many rocks as possible, then fill it up with sand?
Just hit up the local beach.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
4398 posts
4457 upvotes
rfdnewbie6910 wrote: damn really? thats kinda shitty...where tf am i gonna get sand? and wouldnt rocks be denser? put in as many rocks as possible, then fill it up with sand?
Usually it’s a small opening. Sand will fill up more space.
Dec 2, 2012
56 posts
24 upvotes
Thanks OP! Ordered one with 20% coupon on my BBB account so total came to $339 after tax (shipping in Ontario).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)