Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

All-Clad Nonstick Hard-Anodized 2-Piece Fry Pan Set $47.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 10:29 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto

[Bed Bath And Beyond] All-Clad Nonstick Hard-Anodized 2-Piece Fry Pan Set $47.99

On sale for 59.99 ($10 off), take an additional 20% off with email sign up which brings it to 47.99 . Looks like a solid price for solid pans with high reviews.
30 replies
May 22, 2011
194 posts
57 upvotes
THORNHILL
SamG852 wrote: On sale for 59.99 ($10 off), take an additional 20% off with email sign up which brings it to 47.99 . Looks like a solid price for solid pans with high reviews.
Thanks, been waiting for this one.

Now if only their D3 full set or copper-core full set would go on crazy sale that would be finominal...
Apr 9, 2018
608 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Bay ones are induction ready vs. BBB which are not. Can't comment otherwise.
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
Hashim85 wrote: Bay ones are induction ready vs. BBB which are not. Can't comment otherwise.
I believe both of them induction compatible. One may be better at induction - can't comment on that.

the BBB is 10 & 12", Bay is 8" and 10"
Jul 19, 2012
120 posts
528 upvotes
I have this set, the non-stick surface works great, the only complaint I have is that the handles are awkward to hold. Well-worth it at the sale price though.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
anyone have both Costco's OXO and this set? How are they compared? thanks
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Apr 9, 2018
608 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Didn't realize the bay ones were smaller. BBB ones are definitely not induction ready. See Q and A on the product page.
mdoto wrote: I believe both of them induction compatible. One may be better at induction - can't comment on that.

the BBB is 10 & 12", Bay is 8" and 10"
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
82 wrote: anyone have both Costco's OXO and this set? How are they compared? thanks
a couple thing i noticed....the oxo set seems to be not induction compatible unlike the HA1
Last edited by mdoto on May 30th, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 9, 2018
608 posts
282 upvotes
GTA
Can't find the model number (only SKU given) on the BBB product page so I can't confirm they are the same as the amazon ones. Personally, I would trust the Q and A page for BBB (it's been asked a few times with the same response) and wouldn't purchase if I had an induction cooktop. Moreover, a few RFDers confirmed this in previous threads for this same product IIRC. Hopefully someone can chime in here.
mdoto wrote: according to amazon they are induction ready - https://www.amazon.ca/All-Clad-Anodized ... B071JPND23
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
The ones I have from the Bay look different. Mine have the branding and size labeled on the bottom and look like stainless where these ones look plain black from the picture showing them in the dishwasher.
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
Lush78 wrote: The ones I have from the Bay look different. Mine have the branding and size labeled on the bottom and look like stainless where these ones look plain black from the picture showing them in the dishwasher.
thats helpful thank you...seems you may be right. Very confusing.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
Hashim85 wrote: Bay ones are induction ready vs. BBB which are not. Can't comment otherwise.
This is right. What makes the Bay version induction compatible is the stainless steel plate on the bottom that you can see in the pictures. The BBB version doesn’t have this plate.
Apr 23, 2020
187 posts
1725 upvotes
Hard anodized aluminum is not induction compatible. The version at HB has an added stainless steel base to make it so. Based on the pictures, the BBB version does not have this.