Expired Hot Deals

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Atari Flashback X / Legends Flashback on Clearance for $39.99, Compatible with 20% discount

[OP]
Feb 15, 2020
1 posts
2 upvotes

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Atari Flashback X / Legends Flashback on Clearance for $39.99, Compatible with 20% discount

Right now Bed Bath & Beyond has the Atari Flashback X on "clearance" for $39.99 or 50% off. I was able to combine this with the "20% off one item" discount for signing up to their mailing list on their website (found under "offers" at the top) to get it for $31.99 in store. YMMV on using the discount online, but there were no issues when it was scanned at the cash register.

BB&B also have the Atari Legends Flashback going for the same price. (https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... le/5424202?)

This model of the Flashback doesn't have wireless controllers of the 8 or 9 Gold, but it's targeting the "retro mini" crowd and looks like a tiny Atari 2600, unlike the previous models of the Flashback made by AtGames. I've played around with it a bit already and I'm happy with it so far. This thing looks right at home beside the other mini consoles (NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.).
4 replies
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
282 upvotes
I rather buy a pillow then some old Atari for $30 if I'm going to BBB.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4775 posts
3343 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I prefer the look of this console to the Flashback 8, but the wireless controllers and $19.99 price last week from Giant Tiger was far too good of a deal to ignore or recommend this one at that price.
Sep 30, 2013
90 posts
72 upvotes
I bought it for a mini console collection sort of games room art scenario. It has a decent look to it. The controllers are very soft, probably won't last long. In my case it's not really going to be used so...take that for what it's worth.

If you can find one the flashback 2 has an actual Atari chip but no hd output. People have moded them to add cart readers.
Apr 5, 2005
232 posts
244 upvotes
Dartmouth
This is definitely the best console Atgames has put out.