Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond Black Friday

Braun Series 9 Shaver with Clean & Charge System (9376cc), $192

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2021 4:11 pm
Aug 30, 2005
463 posts
147 upvotes

[Bed Bath And Beyond] [Black Friday] Braun Series 9 Shaver with Clean & Charge System (9376cc), $192

ATL compared to my previous thread located here: london-drugs-braun-series-9-shaver-clea ... c-2501943/

There were other posts earlier in the week for the Solo version (i.e. no charging station) for the same price. You can also see the non-charging station version in WM BF flyer.

This pricing appears to be better than last year's deal from LD or Bed Bath and Beyond or earlier this year with The Bay and promo code.

Last year's BBB/LD Deal thread.
bed-bath-and-beyond-braun-series-9-9376 ... 9-2422767/

The Bay deal earlier this year
the-bay-braun-razors-trimmers-sale-extr ... s-2469502/
15 replies
Jan 19, 2005
345 posts
148 upvotes
Canada
Thoughts on refills for this vs. the Series 7? Are there no-name/Chinese refills? How does the quality compare to the official ones?
/bw
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2018
1217 posts
2641 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: Anyone else seeing $225 in cart?
Now the price has changed to $225. Pricing error maybe? Still good price I guess
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2018
1217 posts
2641 upvotes
Is this worth $64+tax more than the 9330 S&S price of amazon? Is the clean cartridge system the only difference? Hard to find info online
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought this, and the cleansing station is actually pretty awesome. Now I don't know the manual way of cleaning one of these. Anyway I made the mistake of using this with a wet foam shave once. It stunk after like a skunk. The cleaning cycle got it back to perfect.

It doesn't work very well for me as a razor though. Like gotta go over the area of my face 8 to 10 times..

If you let your beard grow for say 5 days or a week. (stop judging lol) you can expect it will leave all sorts of longer hairs. Like randomly 1 long one, you can try going back and forth 20 times won't cut it. Gotta use the little trimming blade on it to get these types.

I know everyone's facial hair is different so YMMV. And I read reviews where this is one of the top due to motor strength etc.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2018
1217 posts
2641 upvotes
shylok wrote: If you let your beard grow for say 5 days or a week. (stop judging lol) you can expect it will leave all sorts of longer hairs. Like randomly 1 long one, you can try going back and forth 20 times won't cut it. Gotta use the little trimming blade on it to get these types.
How about if you cut daily or every two days?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
stevepoint wrote: How about if you cut daily or every two days?
Still gotta run over your face area 4-8 times. It's confusing. I mean I guess commercials lie lollll.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2018
1217 posts
2641 upvotes
liquidzyklon wrote: Back at $192 for BF. Might be just one day sale
Wow thanks! Ok bought yesterday at 225$ I’ve bought it again, will go in and pickup and return it on the other receipt. Hope they don’t give me a hard time
Oct 13, 2001
614 posts
85 upvotes
Fredericton
I need a replacement cartridge for my current 9 series, they are $100 at BBB - coupon which brings it inline with other retailers. Might as well get this for $192 and have the spare. I’m not a fan of disposing of a working shaver (or packing it away until I have an issue with the new shaver) but the current one is roughly 3 years old now.
May 30, 2015
845 posts
457 upvotes
Qc
dirk wrote: I need a replacement cartridge for my current 9 series, they are $100 at BBB - coupon which brings it inline with other retailers. Might as well get this for $192 and have the spare. I’m not a fan of disposing of a working shaver (or packing it away until I have an issue with the new shaver) but the current one is roughly 3 years old now.
you can find one a few times a year for $60-$65 including shipping on amazon.ca. I use 3 camels and receive a notification when there is a price drop.
Aug 30, 2005
463 posts
147 upvotes
liquidzyklon wrote: Back at $192 for BF. Might be just one day sale
I guess I was wrong being a one day deal. Still the same price.
Aug 12, 2007
57 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Does this stack with the sign-up for mailing list offer of 20% off one item?

Edit: NVM I see it says excluded from all coupons

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)