Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond Black Friday

Breville Bambino - $319.99 + add email sign-up 20% coupon for $255.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2021 1:05 pm
Aug 12, 2006
120 posts
172 upvotes

[Bed Bath And Beyond] [Black Friday] Breville Bambino - $319.99 + add email sign-up 20% coupon for $255.99

This comes up quite often, but I've seen a few other threads for this on sale for $300. In case anyone missed it a couple weeks ago.

Sign-up for BBB's email list to get a one time use 20% off coupon for a single item. You may have to click around for the pop-up.
Thread Summary
Looking for a new coffee maker? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best espresso machines!
63 replies
Feb 1, 2013
734 posts
825 upvotes
Thanks OP. Missed out on the last sale because I was on the fence. After having watched several videos on YouTube, I decided I wanted one but of course it went back to regular price that same day. Lol. Can anyone recommend what extra accessories I should get for this, and where I should go for accessories?
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
If you want to use whole beans you need single wall basket from Breville which is currently OOS, but check often, I managed to get one couple days ago. You also need a good grinder, check out 1zpresso manual grinders. For electric grinder spend no less than 400 otherwise you'll end up upgrading later.

Thanks OP. I got one from idrinkcoffee last week for same price but without the 20% off of course. Still within the return period but decided to keep it and not to be an a-hole. This is a very good machine, especially with the crazy fast warm-up time.
Oct 28, 2012
171 posts
317 upvotes
VICTORIA
muffin_man wrote: Thanks OP. I got one from idrinkcoffee last week for same price but without the 20% off of course. Still within the return period but decided to keep it and not to be an a-hole.
Why is saving 20% on a $320 product ($64!) being an “a-hole”?
Nov 13, 2007
533 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
Double shot single wall basket back it stock at Breville Canada.

Just ordered one myself.

https://www.breville.com/ca/en/parts-ac ... 01520.html

Get yourself one of these... Always out of stock!

And while you're at it pickup this as well!

https://www.amazon.ca/Cafiza-tablettes- ... C95&sr=8-8

Lowest price in CCC since a year and a half ago.

I just ordered it as well so haven't tried yet. But reviews say it's very close in size to OEM tablets.

Amazon dynamic pricing in effect. Bought at 21.35 30 mins ago. As or writing this, it's 20.95
Last edited by ol' dirty ewok on Nov 16th, 2021 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 14, 2007
129 posts
71 upvotes
Got this in Aug. Fantastic machine for milky drinks!
Don't forget some accessories to make it better:
1. 54mm bottomless portafilter - Their plastic ones are 'meh'

2. WDT tool - Reduced channeling by A LOT. My grinder isn't the best (Breville smart grinder pro)
DIY! Toronto library has free 3d printing services. You only need to pay for plastic which is like $5. Needles $8
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4819617
https://www.amazon.ca/Cleaning-Needles- ... 741&sr=8-5
Images
  • LA.jpg
  • wdt.jpg
Dec 3, 2009
273 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered it about an hour ago and they just canceled it. Wasn’t even thinking about a new machine but decided to jump on it from this thread. Super disappointed now (I just finished watching a review video when I got the email).

Edit: it was because I chose same day delivery. Placed another order for standard delivery and good to go now!
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2569 posts
1818 upvotes
Waterloo
ol' dirty ewok wrote: Double shot single wall basket back it stock at Breville Canada.

Just ordered one myself.

https://www.breville.com/ca/en/parts-ac ... 01520.html

Get yourself one of these... Always out of stock!

And while you're at it pickup this as well!

https://www.amazon.ca/Cafiza-tablettes- ... C95&sr=8-8

Lowest price in CCC since a year and a half ago.

I just ordered it as well so haven't tried yet. But reviews say it's very close in size to OEM tablets.

Amazon dynamic pricing in effect. Bought at 21.35 30 mins ago. As or writing this, it's 20.95
Thanks I think I just picked up the last double shot single wall basket... went OOS after I placed my order.
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
Snake13 wrote: Why is saving 20% on a $320 product ($64!) being an “a-hole”?
Because I would need to return mine which is covered in coffee stain????
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
I like the information and the details presented in this review:
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2299 posts
2095 upvotes
Ontario
If I don't do milky drinks, is the regular Bambino the better buy than the Plus?
Virgin Plus ($29/35GB BYOD)
Feb 4, 2009
30 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
s1gfromwpg wrote: Thanks OP. Missed out on the last sale because I was on the fence. After having watched several videos on YouTube, I decided I wanted one but of course it went back to regular price that same day. Lol. Can anyone recommend what extra accessories I should get for this, and where I should go for accessories?

I got this machine last time it was on sale. For accessories, I got the breville mini knockbox and a breville temp control milk jug. Both were on sale on amazon for $23.99 then used TD points to get a further discount. I recommend the knock box, it's got a good small footprint and makes clearing the pucks a lot easier.

I also bought a tamping mat and have a nicer tamper on my christmas list, but don't think these are essential. I think the knock box is probably the main accessory I would recommend from my experience. I decided to pick up that single wall basket in the replies above just now as well. If you go to winners and get their double walled glass latte mugs make sure to check them out first. One of my glasses has a pin sized hole in the lip that allows water in and that glass always looks foggy from the moisture in it.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
Pulled the trigger as well after being tempted by previous offers. I was kinda regretting not jumping on previous sales when i saw the BF sale prices released from Bestbuy and london drugs.

I was sort of waiting to see a sale on the Plus as there are some things on the Plus that i would have liked, but that model doesn't seem to go on sale much and those things certainly aren't worth $250 more.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
Trying to decide if I want to ease myself off the Nespresso machine and get this...or jump a bit and get the Gaggia Classic Pro (with some upgrades)...
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
RichRFD wrote: If I don't do milky drinks, is the regular Bambino the better buy than the Plus?
Absolutely. Bambino plus is mostly for the automatic milk steaming. The regular Bambino also has a dedicated hot water button for Americano.
Sep 15, 2015
314 posts
236 upvotes
I have this machine and the Capresso Infinity Silver Burr Grinder which I purchased during the last sale in September. Used only a handful of times because it's more work than I anticipated lol. Would consider selling both to upgrade to an automatic machine or a nespresso machine. Will also throw in a nice all metal weighted tamper.
Aug 1, 2005
311 posts
275 upvotes
Snake13 wrote: Why is saving 20% on a $320 product ($64!) being an “a-hole”?
Because returning a used item just because you found it for cheaper elsewhere is wasteful (most things can't be resold by the store once used) and breaks from our social contract. When you bought it, you agreed to the set price. You got enjoyment out of it. It's yours at the price you paid.

If you didn't like the price point, you shouldn't have bought it.
Feb 25, 2015
531 posts
295 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I tried to order but they don't ship to Quebec province
Apr 3, 2020
200 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa
Dont forget your 1% cashback with rakuten or 2% with rebatesme for the canadian bedbathandbeyond site.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)