Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Breville Bambino espresso machine $255.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2021 9:31 am
Jul 12, 2012
85 posts
112 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Breville Bambino espresso machine $255.99

Bed Bath and Beyond has the Breville Bambino on sale again.
Retail price is $399.99 with a 20% discount making it $319.99. You can use the 20% off coupon when signing up using your email address. This will bring the price down to $255.99.
The total with taxes in BC is $286.71.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 18th, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: price was missing from the title
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for a new coffee maker, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best espresso machines!
55 replies
Sep 14, 2018
373 posts
667 upvotes
sachinvbagade wrote: Does BB&B allow stacking the two coupons?
The first 20% isn't a coupon it's a pre-applied discount.
Dec 22, 2018
12 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks OP! I've been watching this one for awhile and finally pulled the trigger
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
This price is super tempting and the latte drinkers will appreciate the milk steaming features. Specifically the built in temp sensor. I don't like that fact that they only include double walled (pressurized) baskets for coffee. To learn proper technique you need single wall.

I have barista which is great for non milk based drinks and I have loved using it. But SO keeps asking for lattes.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1832 posts
1223 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: This price is super tempting and the latte drinkers will appreciate the milk steaming features. Specifically the built in temp sensor. I don't like that fact that they only include double walled (pressurized) baskets for coffee. To learn proper technique you need single wall.

I have barista which is great for non milk based drinks and I have loved using it. But SO keeps asking for lattes.
hmm, I bought barista for $640; debating on returning it and getting this one and a separate grinder? what do you think?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5924 posts
7346 upvotes
JIB9022 wrote: hmm, I bought barista for $640; debating on returning it and getting this one and a separate grinder? what do you think?
I think both are good choices I got my Barista for $480+ tax and have been happy with it. Today I would be tempted to get a Bambino + grinder and buy some single wall baskets. Bambino + a decent grinder will cost $500-$700 but the modular design is probably better in the long run and the bambino has nice features like the temperature sensor that the barista doesn't have. I do like having the pressure gauge on the barista though.

Looks like the Breville has single wall baskets for sale. https://www.breville.com/au/en/parts-ac ... 01520.html
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jul 24, 2006
118 posts
97 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it normal for an espresso machine with a frother not to include the milk frothing pitcher?
Feb 27, 2019
99 posts
108 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bpun wrote: Is it normal for an espresso machine with a frother not to include the milk frothing pitcher?
From what I've seen, yes it is normal to not include one in the box.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
Okay this is timely. Two of my coworkers have just jumped into the Espresso lifestyle and are bugging me to do it too. Says its the best. Is this a good one? One of them paid like $800 for his! I just want to make sure a expresso newb like myself is satisfied with price and quality.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18859 upvotes
LawEightSix wrote: Okay this is timely. Two of my coworkers have just jumped into the Espresso lifestyle and are bugging me to do it too. Says its the best. Is this a good one? One of them paid like $800 for his! I just want to make sure a expresso newb like myself is satisfied with price and quality.
You're talking about the Bambino? If yes then yeah this is a really good machine I've been using it for morethan 2 months and so far so good.
Dec 7, 2012
118 posts
166 upvotes
This has a frother included, I just had my first latte made at home.

Thanks OP
Nov 1, 2020
186 posts
358 upvotes
The steaming wand on this doubles as an instant hot water dispenser. I didn't think much about that feature when I bought the machine, but 6 months of Americanos later it's turned out to be one of my favourite things about it.
Aug 13, 2013
79 posts
32 upvotes
Montr
I signed up for the 20% off coupon, but still didn't get it. How long did it take for some of you to receive it?
Jun 10, 2003
898 posts
856 upvotes
Skatanic25 wrote: I signed up for the 20% off coupon, but still didn't get it. How long did it take for some of you to receive it?
It showed up instantly for me. It is tied to your account so automatically applies on the cart during payment.

I bought the Barista Express in the end although I have a burr grinder. It is just more convenient for me than measuring it out.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
LawEightSix wrote: Okay this is timely. Two of my coworkers have just jumped into the Espresso lifestyle and are bugging me to do it too. Says its the best. Is this a good one? One of them paid like $800 for his! I just want to make sure a expresso newb like myself is satisfied with price and quality.
Probably the best user friendly beginner semi-auto, before you decide to get more serious at $1K+ machines. You will need a consistent burr grinder and there’s a bit of a learning curve.

If you’re new to making espresso, semi-autos typically make superior drinks than super-autos because you control several variables.