Hot Deals

Bed Bath And Beyond

Breville Barista Express™ BES870XL - $719 less 20% plus $100 credit

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2021 10:12 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 5, 2005
366 posts
30 upvotes
Oakville

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Breville Barista Express™ BES870XL - $719 less 20% plus $100 credit

I think this is a hot deal at $650 total after tax less $100 for credit so $550 all in.

I just picked one up!
54 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 27, 2012
834 posts
674 upvotes
Ottawa
The price of these machines have really increased!
[OP]
Member
Dec 5, 2005
366 posts
30 upvotes
Oakville
peddyua wrote: it's 719.99 where did you get $650 ?
20% coupon for 1 item
Member
Dec 13, 2008
375 posts
145 upvotes
I've been eying this machine for awhile. I believe its one of the best prices I've come across thus far as it includes the $100 bonus (If you spend over $400). $550 all in and is comparable to the cost of the unit prior to COVID.

For those wondering where the $100 credit can be reviewed, when logged into your account, go to "My Funds" and you should see a $100 credit pending,

Thanks OP.
I'm just here for the deals....
Newbie
Jun 14, 2020
72 posts
36 upvotes
blisterd_nuts wrote: I've been eying this machine for awhile. I believe its one of the best prices I've come across thus far as it includes the $100 bonus (If you spend over $400). $550 all in and is comparable to the cost of the unit prior to COVID.

For those wondering where the $100 credit can be reviewed, when logged into your account, go to "My Funds" and you should see a $100 credit pending,

Thanks OP.


$100 credit on the next purchase?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14849 posts
9167 upvotes
Southern Ontario
ODoyleRulz wrote: Get a Bambino with a proper grinder
True. The combo > 870

Because the Bambino’s ThermoJET performs much faster in startup/steaming/transition than the BBE’s ThermoCOIL.

And you can get a better grinder than what’s in the BBE (not cheap though).
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2016
522 posts
687 upvotes
Hows the grinder on these? Would prefer not having two seperate appliances
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1276 posts
181 upvotes
Newbie question..How is this for regular coffee? Looking to pick up something higher end that will make a good brew with the occasional cappuccino. Coming from a oxo coffee machine and I frequent mccafe on the daily, so also looking to save $ long term on the coffee expenditures.
Sr. Member
Oct 29, 2016
533 posts
302 upvotes
This is pretty smoking of a deal but the grinder on this unit is limiting if you wanna get the most out of your beans shot after shot.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 17, 2014
685 posts
401 upvotes
Vancouver
good machine at good price, i got mine when they had coupon error few yrs back when their system allowed multiple coupons to be used on this machine, paid $530ish after tax and loving my coffee every day. this is best price since, nice find op!!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 27, 2012
834 posts
674 upvotes
Ottawa
Corinthein wrote: Newbie question..How is this for regular coffee? Looking to pick up something higher end that will make a good brew with the occasional cappuccino. Coming from a oxo coffee machine and I frequent mccafe on the daily, so also looking to save $ long term on the coffee expenditures.
It's a great machine to get started into espresso and milk based espresso drinks. If you want to be cheap you can buy whole beans from Costco or the sales that get listed on rfds. It won't be as good as your local roaster beans but if you're looking to save money that's where you go.
Last edited by benzylique on Sep 12th, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14849 posts
9167 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Corinthein wrote: Newbie question..How is this for regular coffee? Looking to pick up something higher end that will make a good brew with the occasional cappuccino. Coming from a oxo coffee machine and I frequent mccafe on the daily, so also looking to save $ long term on the coffee expenditures.
I prefer an Aeropress to make coffee, it’s faster and the extraction method is naturally sweeter. Either way burr grinding your favorite beans at point of use and tweaking your prep preferences will blow away fast-food coffee.
Newbie
Aug 17, 2021
17 posts
28 upvotes
benzylique wrote: The price of these machines have really increased!
They really have. I bought mine 6 years ago on Black Friday for $439. But that being said, I bought mine 6 years ago & after almost daily use, it’s still going strong. Never any issues with it whatsoever. So it’s worth the investment.
Newbie
Aug 17, 2021
17 posts
28 upvotes
onthemove wrote: Hows the grinder on these? Would prefer not having two seperate appliances
The grinder works quite well. Never had any issues with it.

Top