Hot Deals

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Breville The Barista Express™ BES870XL Espresso Machine in Stainless Steel - $575.99 (coupon required)

[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
762 posts
424 upvotes
Calgary

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Breville The Barista Express™ BES870XL Espresso Machine in Stainless Steel - $575.99 (coupon required)

They have it on sale again, and the 20% coupon still works. I missed it the last time, as they usually don't allow the extra discount for Breville and some other brands. But today I was able to apply the 20% off to the discounted coffee maker with in-store pickup. I've got it from Chinook store in Calgary, it was ready in like 10 min after placing the order.
The coupons are usually delivered via regular mail with the flyers. If you don't have one, the price is 719.99 + tax.
38 replies
Sep 4, 2019
9 posts
3 upvotes
Not sure why this is downvoted. Great find, coupon was not working for the longest time (when i bought)
May 4, 2020
101 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
Im so glad i bought this brand new last year at $489 + tax. Prob wont see this price ever again.
Aug 2, 2016
12 posts
16 upvotes
It's the first time the 20% coupon has stacked for me in a long time. I'm in for one. Thanks
Feb 24, 2012
284 posts
83 upvotes
TORONTO
rolcopster wrote: Im so glad i bought this brand new last year at $489 + tax. Prob wont see this price ever again.
Me too. I bought it not very confidently but I am happy I did. Regardless, I think over the last one year its price (with/out discount) has had a relatively big jump, and I wonder why. Its “original” price seemed to be stable at least for a few years before I bought it.

Anyways, with 20%, it is a good price for this machine - Good catch OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5163 posts
2684 upvotes
Northside
Upvoted. Unfortunately, don’t have space for this in my condo :(.
Mar 17, 2011
13 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
What is this 20% coupon everyone is talking about and how can I get one?
Apr 27, 2007
317 posts
308 upvotes
Gordonpn wrote: What is this 20% coupon everyone is talking about and how can I get one?
It's from subscribing to their emails. It will take some time to get it in email if you just sign up now. Just search bedbathbeyond 20% subscribe email coupon.
IG @sickickschik
Aug 25, 2011
20 posts
29 upvotes
Oakville
Here is some useful information - you DON'T need to wait for the email. When you checkout you can click "coupons" and enter the email you used for the subscription. It will automatically apply the coupon if available.

I wasn't planning on spending $650 today but I missed the last time this sale happened. We have the exact same machine at work and absolutely PUNISH it, making 10 espressos a day sometimes and don't take care of it at all. It had the "clean me" warning on for over a year before someone brought in the cleaning tablets. Still worked like a champ, so I'm confident in the quality.
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
762 posts
424 upvotes
Calgary
Gordonpn wrote: What is this 20% coupon everyone is talking about and how can I get one?
1. You can get a flier delivered with coupon code printed. I get it once a month.
2. You can subscribe and put your email when checkout, don’t wait for an actual code. Make sure you’ve never used this emai for bb&b before.
3. You can call customer service and ask for a code. They can generate one code per customer daily
Aug 23, 2014
4 posts
1 upvote
Abbotsford, BC
Is this still working for anyone? The coupon seems to exclude Breville products.
Sep 7, 2010
89 posts
67 upvotes
Can't add the coupon, says excludes Breville products.
Aug 11, 2016
237 posts
187 upvotes
sanam79er wrote: Me too. I bought it not very confidently but I am happy I did. Regardless, I think over the last one year its price (with/out discount) has had a relatively big jump, and I wonder why. Its “original” price seemed to be stable at least for a few years before I bought it.

Anyways, with 20%, it is a good price for this machine - Good catch OP.
It's worth it I think its that simple. If mine broke today I'd just rebuy it and wouldn't wait for an all-time low. Great machine.
Dec 26, 2018
54 posts
285 upvotes
I ordered this mid-day yesterday (the 6th) and the coupon was working at that time.
Jun 10, 2020
10 posts
2 upvotes
Great machine, especially at that price. Bought mine from Bestbuy 1.5 years ago on sale for $599 and have enjoyed it ever since. Just be sure to maintain it when required...it goes a long way.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
5389 posts
3133 upvotes
Toronto
rolcopster wrote: Im so glad i bought this brand new last year at $489 + tax. Prob wont see this price ever again.
This used to go on sale on Amazon, like clockwork, every Black Friday, for $479.99.
I think last BF was the first time I did not see it.
I bought mine BF 2015, and still running like a champ.
Kudos to all the maintenance advice from the RFD threads back then.
Highly recommend new buyers to search and readup.
Total game changer for my coffee game.