Expired Hot Deals

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Breville Barista Express with stackable $599.99 - 20% coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 2:28 pm
Mar 20, 2013
940 posts
422 upvotes
Scarborough
fl4wless wrote: must resist....
I have a coffee machine that works, I am not even a decent coffee drinker and now I am tempted by this one. Damn you RFD!
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1303 posts
140 upvotes
Markham
Loving mine! I got it last week using curbside pickup from the dt location on Yonge st Aura building.
Unfortunately I am using starbucks beans which i've read are too oily. I tried run the grinder today and it was not grinding. I guessed a jam occurred and it was resolved once I took off the hopper and used the cleaning brush to clear up some of the stuck beans. Will definitely pickup a different roast from elsewhere (kicking horse most likely or pilot roasters) once i finish this Starbucks bag from Costco.

My parents have a fully automatic Delonghi Magnifica which works great as well but this one is a bit more fun to brew with the portafilter, adjusting the grind settings and making sure the pressure gauge hits optimal espresso extraction range. I was previously using bodum french press with pre-ground kicking horse coffee at the start of this WFH period.. now I can enjoy espresso's again. I normally purchased from the various shops in the PATH (mosmos, dineen, maman, strangelove)
May 4, 2020
75 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
slowtyper wrote: Try again now
THanks man! Got it. Hopefully my order wont be cancelled my biggest fear
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6391 posts
1573 upvotes
phoenix383 wrote: I noticed that if you have RBC Rewards, Bed, Bath and Beyond gift cards are 25% off! Great if you have RBC points to spend to contribute to this purchase!

25-off-popular-gift-cards-2373380/
By the time you get your card, deal might be over or OOS :)

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.47.16 PM.png
[OP]
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11129 posts
1269 upvotes
Kyle_87 wrote: Loving mine! I got it last week using curbside pickup from the dt location on Yonge st Aura building.
Unfortunately I am using starbucks beans which i've read are too oily. I tried run the grinder today and it was not grinding. I guessed a jam occurred and it was resolved once I took off the hopper and used the cleaning brush to clear up some of the stuck beans. Will definitely pickup a different roast from elsewhere (kicking horse most likely or pilot roasters) once i finish this Starbucks bag from Costco.

My parents have a fully automatic Delonghi Magnifica which works great as well but this one is a bit more fun to brew with the portafilter, adjusting the grind settings and making sure the pressure gauge hits optimal espresso extraction range. I was previously using bodum french press with pre-ground kicking horse coffee at the start of this WFH period.. now I can enjoy espresso's again. I normally purchased from the various shops in the PATH (mosmos, dineen, maman, strangelove)
Make sure you save some of the cheap beans for cleaning. I believe when you use the burr cleaner product, it requires some beans to be run through it and wasted. Haven't tried it myself just someone mentioned it earlier
May 4, 2020
75 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
cy wrote: By the time you get your card, deal might be over or OOS :)

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 3.47.16 PM.png
I called BBB and they said they ordered 1800 machines xD
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6391 posts
1573 upvotes
rolcopster wrote: I called BBB and they said they ordered 1800 machines xD
Haha, when RFD effect in full force, 1800 machines will only last a few days. Just kidding. Great news!
Mar 17, 2014
498 posts
161 upvotes
Vancouver
cy wrote: Haha, when RFD effect in full force, 1800 machines will only last a few days. Just kidding. Great news!
$479.99 + tax = $537.58 (slightly different based on province) * 1800 = $967,659.84, BBB just made almost $1Million.....wonder how much their cut is.... However if 1800 orders were placed with regular price $799.99, it will be $1.61mil.....
May 6, 2020
1 posts
I am getting a message at checkout that the code can't be applied. It is even listed below the item on the site that codes are not applicable for this particular product. Did they change this overnight or am I missing something? Looks like I lost out while waiting for my coupon code to be sent...
Jan 27, 2015
315 posts
383 upvotes
King City, ON
Is the coupon not stackable anymore? When I load the deal page, it says that the discount has already been applied, which brings the price to $599.99. And it says no more coupons can be applied.

I have never signed up with BBB so it wouldn’t be an issue for that reason. When I typed this post, the above post wasn’t there, even though it says it posted 40 minutes earlier...
77F60E54-DEE6-4C4E-89B8-B11373D3BC5F.png
Mar 17, 2014
498 posts
161 upvotes
Vancouver
look like they found the error and fixed it finally...... i believe originally 20% off coupon can't be applied to this product..correct me if i'm wrong
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3539 posts
1014 upvotes
congo80 wrote: look like they found the error and fixed it finally...... i believe originally 20% off coupon can't be applied to this product..correct me if i'm wrong
Definitely fixed it. Glad I got mine the other day.

Now..super automatic vs the BBE - which to keep..
Aug 11, 2016
137 posts
64 upvotes
Anyone second guessing their purchase and want to sell?
Aug 27, 2006
322 posts
651 upvotes
GTA
Used to have this machine.
Good for the price if you can get a deal like this.

But if you are the type who likes to play around with the machine, measure and time your shots, have fun with latte art,
You will find the machine very limited. Steaming the milk is super slow with only 1 hole.
It also dumps so much water when you switch back and forth from steamer to coffee extracting.
And equipped with Breville's unique 54mm portafilter (the coffee basket with handle) where industry standard is 58mm.

I sold it about a year later and got the Breville's dual boiler BES920 with a separate coffee grinder.
Much happier with it. You can steam the milk double the speed.
But you also pay double as well. lol