Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Hamilton-Beach 6 Slice Capacity Toaster Oven, Silver ALL TIME LOW $38.99 after 50% OFF reg. price $77.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2022 5:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Hamilton-Beach 6 Slice Capacity Toaster Oven, Silver ALL TIME LOW $38.99 after 50% OFF reg. price $77.99

Special Price:$38.99
Regular Price: $77.99
Savings of -50%

ALL TIME LOW PRICE according to CCC

Model #31411
Stainless steel exterior
6 slice capacity
Versatile cooking: - Easily fits a large 12" pizza- 4 settings include toast, bake, broil, and keep warm- 30 minute timer with stay-on setting & auto shutoff

An attractive and convenient addition for your countertop
Toast, bake, broil and warm without ever turning on your full-size oven with the stylish Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven. Perfectly sized to fit a 12 inch pizza, but not too big to be a countertop mainstay, this toaster oven’s large capacity and four cooking settings gives you the flexibility to make just about anything.

With a stainless steel exterior and curved front, this oven will be a sophisticated staple in your kitchen. Easy to use dials allow complete control of temperature, timer and toast shade. Choose from a 30-minute timer or a stay-on setting that’s perfect for when you’re batch cooking. There is also a ready bell and automatic shutoff feature. The oven comes with its own pan for broiling or baking, and offers three rack positions for better control when cooking or reheating your food.

Stylish, stainless steel exterior
Large capacity – easily fits 6 slices of bread or a large 12” pizza
Versatile cooking with 4 settings include toast, bake, broil, and keep warm
30 minute timer with stay-on setting & auto shutoff
Saves time & energy - reheats 28% faster and uses 64% less energy
Includes bake pan and bake rack - bake pan slides underneath bake rack when broiling
3 rack positions for maximum versatility
Ergonomic design makes it easy to select your toast shade and turn the knobs
Slide-out crumb tray for easy cleanup

EDIT #1: DEAL DEAD @ Amazon.Corrected the link, and title. Available at Bed Bath & Beyond. Thanks to @renegadeavenger to point us to BB&B deal. BB&B link: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... 1060507075
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Feb 27th, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, RFD Reviews has a list of the best toaster ovens!
11 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2654 posts
1789 upvotes
Edmonton
Well, that was fast
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
just wanted to make mention that amazon only copied the price of bedbathbeyond...

but before people impulse buy it.. make sure to find a toaster oven that you personally like, as it is one of the most used appliances :)

add a 1-2 dollar filler ( spoon or something ) if you need to.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... beach-oven
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
renegadeavenger wrote: just wanted to make mention that amazon only copied the price of bedbathbeyond...

but before people impulse buy it.. make sure to find a toaster oven that you personally like, as it is one of the most used appliances :)

add a 1-2 dollar filler ( spoon or something ) if you need to.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... beach-oven
Thanks, I updated post #1 with this info
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
If you have a 20% off coupon from BBB then you can get the price down to $31.19. Shipping for me shows $5.99 (not available in store) if I don't use a filler which brings the pretax total to $37.18.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
laprade_a wrote: If you have a 20% off coupon from BBB then you can get the price down to $31.19. Shipping for me shows $5.99 (not available in store) if I don't use a filler which brings the pretax total to $37.18.
you probably can find a $1 filler. But $5.99 for shipping is more than reasonnable.
Sep 4, 2015
525 posts
476 upvotes
It was OOS last night but I was able to place an order for delivery in South West ON
Making my money go further with RFD since 2017

$25/25GB PhoneBox
$25/20GB Fido Plan
$30/10GB PhoneBox plan
Dec 15, 2015
523 posts
524 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Man that was so fast! I luv this oven toaster, had 1 replaced w/n a 5 year warranty. Replacement still goes but I would buy a new one still for that price.
"You have to risk it for the biscuit"
"$34/80GB BYOD FiDO"