Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Henckels Five Star Knife Block Set 269.99-20%=240 approx.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2018 9:39 pm
Apr 18, 2010
195 posts
47 upvotes
The knives that are in the 4 star vs 5 star sets are different also.
I need a bread knife. The 5" serrated in the 4 star is not a bread knife and is the deal breaker for me.

I found it was cheaper/better for me to buy my knives individually. Not saying that this approach will work for everyone.
If you take your time and search through Zwillings site, you can find some great knives on sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
hipditch wrote: I need a bread knife. The 5" serrated in the 4 star is not a bread knife and is the deal breaker for me.
I'm a noob to knives. The 5" is a utility knife. Does that not cut through bread? The set does come with a 8" bread knife instead. Guess your pretty specific, I also wonder if the 8" shef knife will be too large and heavy for me. It be nice to try the knives out in store first, but then again one would get used to the knives.
Apr 18, 2010
195 posts
47 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote: I'm a noob to knives. The 5" is a utility knife. Does that not cut through bread? The set does come with a 8" bread knife instead. Guess your pretty specific, I also wonder if the 8" shef knife will be too large and heavy for me. It be nice to try the knives out in store first, but then again one would get used to the knives.
It all depends on what you usually cook/eat.
For me a 5" knife used for bread would be useless, 5" it's far too small, even for a standard loaf of bread, let alone sourdough or pumpernickel.
A 8" is the smallest bread knife I would go with.

I'd go with this knife any day over a 5" ... https://www.zwilling.ca/product/twin-ma ... -5-240-mm/

I don't see why the 8" Chef would be too large/heavy? They shouldn't be too heavy. But again, I guess it all depends on how you like to cook/ what you want to cook with.
You could always return the set, if it doesn't work out.
The price is good, imo, if you need what is in the set.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
Five star set also has an extra knife in it.

Edit* or not, but the BBB only lists 4 knives for the four star block vs the five star block. ?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
Would the Kitchen shears be strong enough to cut through poultry/bones?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2443 posts
1043 upvotes
Anyone try the coupon code?the 20% off usually excludes name brands like dyson, breville, zwilling, etc
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
2483 posts
284 upvotes
jon604 wrote: Anyone try the coupon code?the 20% off usually excludes name brands like dyson, breville, zwilling, etc
Does it state that exclusively on the coupon? Had not received my coupon yet, or is it simply email based?
Dec 12, 2009
360 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
The coupon is located on the website under my offers. They don't send the coupon by email.
Aug 19, 2017
1 posts
I just used the online coupon and it worked! Paid $179 in all, including taxes. Thanks OP and Uberclk for the tip.

Coupon is not mailed to you and does show up when you checkout.
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
135 upvotes
judybuling wrote: I just used the online coupon and it worked! Paid $179 in all, including taxes. Thanks OP and Uberclk for the tip.

Coupon is not mailed to you and does show up when you checkout.
Sweet, I’m gonna order something else from BB and B with this information lol.
Dec 8, 2006
627 posts
334 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP!
I had to call Customer Service to get the coupon code applied, but it worked out. I ordered the 5 Star for a little bit more.

As an aside, this is $149 on the US site.
Aug 6, 2014
75 posts
35 upvotes
Lower Sackville, NS
It seems like the 4 star set may also come with the bread knife but it doesn't list it. In the item description it only lists seven items and the screen shots show what I think looks like a larger than 5" serrated knife. Tough choice here, I really want a bread knife, guess I could take a chance on the four star.

thanks for posting the deal OP.
Nov 23, 2014
20 posts
51 upvotes
Quebec City
hipditch wrote: The knives that are in the 4 star vs 5 star sets are different also.
I need a bread knife. The 5" serrated in the 4 star is not a bread knife and is the deal breaker for me.

I found it was cheaper/better for me to buy my knives individually. Not saying that this approach will work for everyone.
If you take your time and search through Zwillings site, you can find some great knives on sale.
The Four Star 8 Piece block includes the 8inch Bread Knife, for some odd reason Bed Bath & Beyond only listed 7 piece, but you can see on the picture that there's the bread knife. It is also listed on other website as part of the Four Star 8 piece block.
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
135 upvotes
nitzor wrote: The Four Star 8 Piece block includes the 8inch Bread Knife, for some odd reason Bed Bath & Beyond only listed 7 piece, but you can see on the picture that there's the bread knife. It is also listed on other website as part of the Four Star 8 piece block.
That is awesome, I didn’t know this when I purchased but I actually vaguely remember this being brought up during the first go of this deal back in 2017.

On BBB website they list the block as the eighth piece which I thought was kind of lame lol.

+1
Temp. Banned
Jan 25, 2018
216 posts
135 upvotes
CoolCatUA wrote: FYI Williams Sonoma has it on sale. I just went to store, fortunately they had it in stock. And while store price was around 400 Cad they honoured Web site price.
http://www.williams-sonoma.ca/zwilling- ... -block-set

Is there any further discount beyond 179.95? If not, then why not just get the online 20% coupon, if it doesn’t work you can call BBB. They have 24/7 support, are very quick to answer (no lie) and I nearly guarantee they will process the order for you directly over the phone as they did for me.

179.xx after tax. Don’t even have to leave the house.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)