Sep 5, 2009
199 posts
97 upvotes
Is this powerful enough to crush ice?
May 18, 2012
966 posts
769 upvotes
MARKHAM
rL wrote: Is this powerful enough to crush ice?
Charizard should be super effective
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8917 posts
3698 upvotes
Toronto
errational wrote: Thanks for the heads-up! OOS though :(

Do you know if this model is offered in store?

yeah.. same price in store.. lots of stock
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1092 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
comes to:
Order Subtotal
$49.99

Discount(s) Applied
-$15.00

Net Order Subtotal
$34.99

Store Pickup
FREE

Estimated GST/HST
$4.55

Estimated PST
$0.00

Total
$39.54

Total Savings
$15.00
Aug 31, 2009
719 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
Not everyone need to see this but if blending with magic bullet for a longer period of time might cause explosion
May 30, 2016
302 posts
357 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
cdfegab wrote: Not everyone need to see this but if blending with magic bullet for a longer period of time might cause explosion
Holy shit. I imagine most of the issues are happening with people who are trying to blend hot or warm contents, but that's scary.
Dec 29, 2016
8 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Got one for our family and my sister's family. Thanks OP!

Side note: Waited around 18 hours for the 20% coupon to arrive.
Images
  • mb.JPG
Aug 31, 2009
719 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
razorblade2099 wrote: Holy shit. I imagine most of the issues are happening with people who are trying to blend hot or warm contents, but that's scary.
it's the pressure accumulated inside the bullet cup because the magic bullet unlike other blenders is air sealed, there's no way for the pressure to escape. which caused all those explosions.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2550 posts
676 upvotes
North York
20% off coupon finally came in but my local store near here in Woodbridge is out of stock now. I did an ISPU for Barrie since I am taking tomorrow off to take family up to the Scenic Caves in Collingwood and will grab this on our way home. Thanks OP.
Dec 29, 2016
8 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
cdfegab wrote: it's the pressure accumulated inside the bullet cup because the magic bullet unlike other blenders is air sealed, there's no way for the pressure to escape. which caused all those explosions.
So what is the remedy? Don't use it for extended periods of time per use?
Mar 16, 2015
95 posts
37 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Jewjubes wrote: Agreed. Mine lasted about a year before the motor fried itself.

Replaced it with a Ninja as of this year. A lot better, but damn it's loud.
I had my Magic Bullet for years from Costco and it had all sorts of attachments but it wasn't that great for frozen fruit and still kind of had layers left in the mixture if you made a thicker smoothie. Bought a Ninja 3-4 months ago to replace it and it really is great, never have chunky frozen fruit after it is done blending and way smoother consistency. The Magic Bullet is fine though but you can notice a difference between the two side by side.

You are right though, it is really loud. I usually have my nose cancelling head phones on when I make my smoothie but my wife is sensitive to the noise so I have to warn her before hand.
Aug 31, 2009
719 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
xvwpvw wrote: So what is the remedy? Don't use it for extended periods of time per use?
i would say keep the blending time under 3 minutes, pause for a bit then use. lol