Expired Hot Deals

Bed Bath And Beyond

Margaritaville® Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker $151.99 with 20% Signup Coupon - Free Ship

  • Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2021 11:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14820 posts
9086 upvotes
Southern Ontario

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Margaritaville® Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker $151.99 with 20% Signup Coupon - Free Ship

13 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4909 posts
25974 upvotes
Montreal
Aside from being cheaper, does anyone know enough about this model vs the one sold in store at Costco?

Edit: Found the info from looking at pictures in the Costco East thread. Costco sells the Key West version which has a large ice hopper to make 2.5 pitchers of drinks.
https://www.margaritavillecargo.com/key-west.html
Member
Jan 4, 2007
268 posts
120 upvotes
krazykanuck wrote: Aside from being cheaper, does anyone know enough about this model vs the one sold in store at Costco?

Edit: Found the info from looking at pictures in the Costco East thread. Costco sells the Key West version which has a large ice hopper to make 2.5 pitchers of drinks.
https://www.margaritavillecargo.com/key-west.html
costco comes with the $90 bag
Also costco goes on sale for $100in August bu it sells out VERY fast at that price.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14820 posts
9086 upvotes
Southern Ontario
krazykanuck wrote: Aside from being cheaper, does anyone know enough about this model vs the one sold in store at Costco?

Edit: Found the info from looking at pictures in the Costco East thread. Costco sells the Key West version which has a large ice hopper to make 2.5 pitchers of drinks.
https://www.margaritavillecargo.com/key-west.html
Price? Was that a recent thread? The Costco's around me are still essential only, BBB was the best I could find atm. I didn't find any when they were clearance at $99.97 in 2019, or since for around $150 or less.
Newbie
Jan 14, 2014
93 posts
47 upvotes
Username77 wrote: costco comes with the $90 bag
Also costco goes on sale for $100in August bu it sells out VERY fast at that price.
the bag is $90? I chucked mine out, lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4909 posts
25974 upvotes
Montreal
AncasterRFD wrote: Price? Was that a recent thread? The Costco's around me are still essential only, BBB was the best I could find atm. I didn't find any when they were clearance at $99.97 in 2019, or since for around $150 or less.
Costco is selling the Key West model for $199 this year. First time we've seen it in Quebec. They were sold quickly, and then reappeared. Maybe a mouvement of stock from Ont to QC

Image
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6478 posts
2123 upvotes
Still waiting for coupon since yesterday. Received two emails telling me it was on the way though. So stupid.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14820 posts
9086 upvotes
Southern Ontario
baz5 wrote: Still waiting for coupon since yesterday. Received two emails telling me it was on the way though. So stupid.
Try entering the email you used, it's not a coupon code.

Image
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6478 posts
2123 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Try entering the email you used, it's not a coupon code.

Image
omg thanks lol.
Was funny I was looking at this yesterday before I saw this post and wanted to search rfd to see if there were any opinions of it and your posted this a few hours earlier.
I ordered but I think if that Keywest one comes in at Costco in the next month I will get that one. Either way both seem like great deals.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6478 posts
2123 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: Try entering the email you used, it's not a coupon code.
Also should note this is the older model. I don't know what the difference is but they have a newer model out. Reviews seem great on this one too though so I'll take it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
14820 posts
9086 upvotes
Southern Ontario
baz5 wrote: omg thanks lol.
Was funny I was looking at this yesterday before I saw this post and wanted to search rfd to see if there were any opinions of it and your posted this a few hours earlier.
I ordered but I think if that Keywest one comes in at Costco in the next month I will get that one. Either way both seem like great deals.
That was fast, Fedex just dropped it off, I chose Free Standard Shipping yesterday.

Good idea, will take a look hopefully when non-essential is open again June 3, would mean $56 more at Costco, not sure if we need bigger capacity, 1L should be fine. I only thought of this appliance again when I helped my kid the other day make some shaved ice with our blender and it wasn't consistent. Plan to use if for slushies, M's and ice coffees.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6478 posts
2123 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: That was fast, Fedex just dropped it off, I chose Free Standard Shipping yesterday.

Good idea, will take a look hopefully when non-essential is open again June 3, would mean $56 more at Costco, not sure if we need bigger capacity, 1L should be fine. I only thought of this appliance again when I helped my kid the other day make some shaved ice with our blender and it wasn't consistent. Plan to use if for slushies, M's and ice coffees.
Costco would be newer model and easier return as well. Plus I'd like to have the bigger capacity for if people come over. Though I don't think it'll be a big deal.
Newbie
Oct 1, 2018
30 posts
10 upvotes
i've tried making an account for bbb and 24 hours later still dont have a coupon in my account. hopefully this doesnt sell out too soon.

Top