• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2017 11:36 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1634 posts
1262 upvotes
Lake Simcoe

[Bed Bath And Beyond] ONLINE ONLY --20% off single item purchase plus free shipping over $99

20% off single item purchase with e-mail sign up. Free shipping over $99
Last edited by love2save on Aug 29th, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
45 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4266 posts
1641 upvotes
Last edited by def47 on Aug 29th, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4447 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
That coupon is in-store only.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1634 posts
1262 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
rui wrote: That coupon is in-store only.
Incorrect. -- It is an on-line only deal.
I was able to apply it to my purchase without issue.
Last edited by love2save on Aug 29th, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 20, 2014
108 posts
93 upvotes
Halifax, NS
rui wrote: That coupon is in-store only.
This looks like a new one, this says online only... It's about time! Thanks OP!!

Your BBBY CAN Brand Coupon All Subs IO online offer is waiting at checkout.

Be sure to put it to good use by 8/31/2016 at 11:59 pm
and use the same email from sign up.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1634 posts
1262 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
namtran007 wrote: Doesn't actually show the coupon code though??
Coupon can/will be added at checkout. I used my desktop to make the purchase so it may look different for mobile users.
Nov 14, 2003
946 posts
106 upvotes
Great time to get some stuff that never goes on sale! 4Mom's products are available and not excluded! Ordered the High Chair... Thanks OP
Feb 9, 2009
555 posts
80 upvotes
N/A
Do sheet sets usually cost ~$200? That seems expensive to me.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2005
1338 posts
35 upvotes
Montreal
They don't ship to Quebec, thanks anyway!
HEATWARE: 22-0-0 [pm for info] EBAY: 125-0-0 Link HWC 6-0-0
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3447 posts
865 upvotes
If anyone was wondering:
Terms
Copies not accepted.
Limit one coupon; Savings Certificate, special offer or discount per item; cannot be combined with a price match.
Coupon valid for one use only; electronic copies of physical coupons are treated as one coupon.
Any return of purchase will reduce your savings proportionately.
The costs of shipping; taxes or gift cards are not counted toward any minimum purchase required, and coupon cannot be applied to such items.
Not valid for wholesale purchases; Company reserves the right to limit quantities.
Valid only in Canada
Offer excludes the following: A Pea in the Pod®, Alessi, All-Clad, Arthur Court, Baby Brezza™, Baby Jogger™, BABYZEN™, BÉABA™, Bloom®, BOB®, Braava Jet, BRITAX, Breville Cookware, Breville Oracle™, Brookstone®, Bugaboo, Bumbleride™, clek®, CYBEX, DaVinci™, Diono®, DKNY, Dyson, Ergobaby™, Fitbit™, Foundations®, franklin & ben™, HALO® Bassinest™, Inglesina®, kate spade, Kenneth Cole Reaction Home, KitchenAid® PROLINE, Kosta Boda, Lenox®, Le Creuset®, Lladró®, Maxi-Cosi®, Medela®, Miele, Monique Lhuillier, Motherhood Maternity®, Mountain Buggy®, Nuna, Nambe®, Nautica®, Nespresso, Orbit Baby®, Orrefors, Peg Pérego, Petunia Pickle Bottom®, Phil & Teds®, Quinny®, Reliable, Riedel, Romero Britto™, Roomba 800 & 900 Series Vacuums, Shun, Southern Tide, Star Wars BB8 by Sphero, Stokke®, storksak®, Svan®, Swarovski, Swash, Swiss Diamond, Thule®, UPPAbaby®, Vera Bradley®, Vera Wang, Victorinox Luggage, Vitamix®, Waterford®, Wedgewood®, Wusthof®, diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, or portrait studio services.
Alcoholic beverages excluded where required by law.
Additional online items excluded: Amazon Echo, Blaze, Bosch Stand Mixers, Dimond, ,iComfort®, iSeries®, George Kovacs, Karastan, Litter Robot, Luminox Watches, Metroploitan, Minka Aire, Minka Lavery, Napolean Grills, Naturepedic, Nutrimill, Quoizel, simplehuman sensor mirror pro, Tempur-Pedic mattresses and bases.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1625 posts
1080 upvotes
Near You
Sweet, gonna pick up a neato botvac connected with this.
• AMEX PlatinumAeroplan Reserve
• MC BrimSTACK • Visa CIBC Aeroplan VIPTD Aeroplan VI
• TD • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Fido 25GB/35$ • Public Mobile • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$
Dec 6, 2012
485 posts
315 upvotes
North
anyone get the coupon? I've signed up on different PC's with different email addresses and didn't receive anything :-(

Edit: Nevermind, the coupon shows up on the last page before payment.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6057 posts
1873 upvotes
Mississauga
For those who only have the 20% instore coupon, you can go into the store and do an online purchase to use the coupon... The staff would need to do this for you
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6002 posts
2182 upvotes
I get that coupon monthly in my email and on the back of magazines.
Been like that for the past 3 years.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6057 posts
1873 upvotes
Mississauga
SomeOtherDude wrote: I get that coupon monthly in my email and on the back of magazines.
Been like that for the past 3 years.
The op is talking about online coupon.... Which didn't exist for bbb Canada... Until now
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3593 posts
278 upvotes
Is there a way to use this coupon in store? Don't want to pay for shipping
Fido: $35 12GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan
Virgin: $35 internet plan
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1634 posts
1262 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
Pyro wrote: Is there a way to use this coupon in store? Don't want to pay for shipping
I would think you should have no problem as you are reserving it online with a CC. It should show the discount applied prior to finalizing the order.

Here's the fine print:

Reserve Online Pay in Store
Select "Find In Store" to find out pickup availability. Select your location and "Add to Cart".
Go to Cart and check out with your credit card information to Reserve your order.
Your "Ready for Pick Up" email will arrive within 2 business hours. Present this email and Pay for your item(s) at pick up.
Items will be held for 2 days after you receive your "Ready for Pick Up" email.
Apr 2, 2008
97 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
I can't seem to find the option to apply a promo code online, how would I do that?
Aug 2, 2008
452 posts
77 upvotes
sunmurad13 wrote: I can't seem to find the option to apply a promo code online, how would I do that?
Once you enter your email address at the link in the OP it will tell you that when you are checking out use the same email address and it will apply the coupon for you.